Moirai- At least we have honor.

DeletedUser

I just wanted to say, this world is so corrupt with spy's, traitors, and alliance jumping misfits it sickens me. I honestly had no idea how bad it really was until today. I am honored to be counted among the Moirai. We help one another, are very active and also IMO will one day be the victors of this world. It is only a matter of time before Crash and his band of traitorous Muppets fall by the wayside. (and by band I mean Prophets, Chaos, and Apocalypse) We are coming for you and your cities. I am coming for you and your cities. DoF is coming for you. (and your cities) LOL! You may not know me yet Prophet consortium members. But soon enough, you will.

Long Live Moirai! :pro:

DeletedUser32373

I just wanted to say, this world is so corrupt with spy's, traitors, and alliance jumping misfits it sickens me. I honestly had no idea how bad it really was until today. I am honored to be counted among the Moirai. We help one another, are very active and also IMO will one day be the victors of this world. It is only a matter of time before Crash and his band of traitorous Muppets fall by the wayside. (and by band I mean Prophets, Chaos, and Apocalypse) We are coming for you and your cities. I am coming for you and your cities. DoF is coming for you. (and your cities) LOL! You may not know me yet Prophet consortium members. But soon enough, you will.

You talkin to me when you say spies and traitors?

DeletedUser

Not directly. But you do fit the mold Rick.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser32373

I do don't I? But, for the record, I was never with The Apocalypse. I was always against the Prophets, as I always gave ninjanyk info and tips and everything, he is a leader of ome of the main forces against TP. Go ahead and ask him.

DeletedUser33241

I do don't I? But, for the record, I was never with The Apocalypse. I was always against the Prophets, as I always gave ninjanyk info and tips and everything, he is a leader of ome of the main forces against TP. Go ahead and ask him.

Rick give it up dude. You were in GoW and left bragging about how you were a spy for the Prophets in our alliance. Then your begging to come to DoF, now you claim you've always been a spy in the Prophets? Just stop, seriously.

DeletedUser

Eh half an half, rick. You did give me some decent info but got busted in the attempt. Moirai is a great power on this world but i would be lying if i said i didn't have anything to do with it. Legion and Leviathan would still be fighting each other if i didn't reach out to rex an green. I just wanted them to stop fighting each other and fight the prophets an they decide to merge an form moirai. Thanks for the pact by the way guy's, you won't be dissapointed. An Juggla, much clown love an all, but lay off rick, he's just trying to find a decent hole an be remembered as a good player.

DeletedUser32373

Eh half an half, rick. You did give me some decent info but got busted in the attempt. Moirai is a great power on this world but i would be lying if i said i didn't have anything to do with it. Legion and Leviathan would still be fighting each other if i didn't reach out to rex an green. I just wanted them to stop fighting each other and fight the prophets an they decide to merge an form moirai. Thanks for the pact by the way guy's, you won't be dissapointed. An Juggla, much clown love an all, but lay off rick, he's just trying to find a decent hole an be remembered as a good player.

Hey, you can't just say Legion and Leviathan. How can you forget Nugz? They're even more important than Leviathan, (No offense) because they have complete and utter control of ocean 35, which is a key spot if you guys are looking to move in with The Condemned in ocean 45 and wipe out the remaining Prophets there.

DeletedUser

I just wanted to say, this world is so corrupt with spy's, traitors, and alliance jumping misfits it sickens me. I honestly had no idea how bad it really was until today.

By the way, this of all reasons, is why I'd have expected you to understand why I had to approach our talks delicately and carefully. Spies and traitors were the undoing of my last alliance - and yet you chose not to work with me, because it gave me pause and caution? Shame.

DeletedUser

By the way, this of all reasons, is why I'd have expected you to understand why I had to approach our talks delicately and carefully. Spies and traitors were the undoing of my last alliance - and yet you chose not to work with me, because it gave me pause and caution? Shame.

Well looks like we are working together in a way after all. Moirai and your new alliance. You just gave me a bad vibe Pyros. Dodging questions, like you were hiding ulterior motives. Being so secretive with silly inconsequential stuff that would neither have made nor broke you or your old alliance, had you just answered my questions honestly. You finally said you had a pact with Condemned Horde. If you were paying attention, I already had told you we had one with them also on the first page of dialect between us. But its cool now though, no hard feelings. Future reference........ if I give you my word, it is worth its weight in gold brother. Your new leaders will vouch for me I am sure of that.

:pro:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well looks like we are working together in a way after all. Moirai and your new alliance. You just gave me a bad vibe Pyros. Dodging questions, like you were hiding ulterior motives. Being so secretive with silly inconsequential stuff that would neither have made nor broke you or your old alliance, had you just answered my questions honestly. You finally said you had a pact with Condemned Horde. If you were paying attention, I already had told you we had one with them also on the first page of dialect between us. But its cool now though, no hard feelings. Future reference........ if I give you my word, it is worth its weight in gold brother. Your new leaders will vouch for me I am sure of that.

:pro:

Yes, I see we are finally on the same side - better yet, nearly all of my old mates have made their way to Omnes (by way of a brief little Dragon detour, for some). Still, my same point stands: I had to be secretive. You had no cache with me, no street credit whatsoever. My alliance was crumbling, and I was (by default) the one left trying to save those that I was able to. I was NEVER dishonest with you - kindly use such a word with me delicately and appropriately. I was very elusive, with certain queries that I didn't think you had the right to have answered, if we had nothing set in stone (yet). Too many betrayals up to our talks for me to have a reason to trust you - or anyone - blindly. Anyway, at least we have a very common goal now - so let's get at it!

DeletedUser

Going back through some old forum posts, and I found this.

Oh, the irony.