Molon Labe DOW

DeletedUser

If you would know anything that city was being taken when he moved to Molon Labe. Check out his detailed history. He was in a far off Ocean and didn't want to be there because he has a RL friend in Molon Labe. He will be joining us in our oceans shortly, courtesy of AoA (thanks guys).

Current score is now AoA 0, Molon Labe 2

DeletedUser

Hey! There are 2 AoA 3000pt cities left in the area of your latest conquer. I think when the score is 4-0 that will give a super good indication of the course of this war. Please keep us updated! We are on the edge of our seats.

mon.png

DeletedUser

The Rules

I would like users to please read this thread, as many have not in this case. We are recieving many reports currently pertaining to this thread, each more ridiculous then the last. If you read the rules u will find that abusing the report system will lead to punishments, this is my last warning to you all before i step in and punish every user for ridiculous reports.

This is a Pnp thread, Politics and Propaganda, The rules are a little less leniant in terms of this but however there is no need to report everything that simply is against you or your tribe.

Pfft, wow. Hefty, would you be able to tell us some of the stuff they said? :p

As I know I didn't put any in, I am guessing it was mainly Aliens players. ;)

DeletedUser

Oh noes , dislike, who is the your recruiter? ;)

We don't have a recruiter as we don't generally recruit. A good chunk of our alliance has come to us.

(yes, I know you were joking, just had to point that out :p )

DeletedUser

We don't have a recruiter as we don't generally recruit. A good chunk of our alliance has come to us.

(yes, I know you were joking, just had to point that out :p )

Yes... Joking :p

DeletedUser

ML 5
AoA 1

All cities we have taken have been 8k+, while the city AoA have taken is from one of our less active members. We have been focusing on the strong players in our area.

DeletedUser

ML 5
AoA 1

All cities we have taken have been 8k+, while the city AoA have taken is from one of our less active members. We have been focusing on the strong players in our area.

Gosh eGOD, way to kill my fun :( I was happy we took one

DeletedUser

UAE 1
ML 0

Yes, we are in the war, it is official. Even declared in our own forum post.

DeletedUser

its not the size of the towns that count, its ..who runs out out of towns first in the end that counts.
was thinking that would be obvious .
lol Narf!

DeletedUser

its not the size of the towns that count, its ..who runs out out of towns first in the end that counts.
was thinking that would be obvious .
lol Narf!

Yea but if we take 5 cities for every 2 you take (Warhog recently took one of our inactives cities). Then we will eventually win as we keep gaining on cities lol

Oh Numot, UAE are fighting us in this war? We hardly noticed. As explained before but you are to slow to read before posting, that one city you have was being seiged when he joined our alliance. That player is in a further off ocean but will be joining us in our area thanks to a couple of AoA cities.

DeletedUser

Lol but what I said is true :p You can do a quick check on grepostats to see that the city he conquered was that of an inactive member.

And lol to your post :p

I Dont think he was talking about that...I think he was commenting on "Yea but if we take 5 cities for every 2 you take (Warhog recently took one of our inactives cities). Then we will eventually win as we keep gaining on cities lol" Prolly cause it says but and if.

DeletedUser

I Dont think he was talking about that...I think he was commenting on "Yea but if we take 5 cities for every 2 you take (Warhog recently took one of our inactives cities). Then we will eventually win as we keep gaining on cities lol" Prolly cause it says but and if.

That does make more sense lol. Well I'm just looking at the current stats. I see no evidence as to why those stats will change, so we will continue at that pace by the looks of it :D