Molon Labe DOW

DeletedUser4660

my veiw as well,,, AoA will push back away from other alliances and end up a smaller tighter packed in alliance,

DeletedUser

And why not take the opportunity to remove them from your area of focus?

DeletedUser

I'm not one for statistics because like someone said earlier they can be manipulated to mean something else......but I've got to say I am really surprised by the lack of support some of the conquests on AoA are getting especially when there a soo many setts from AoA nearby!!

I'm not a great player I'll admit that but sending counter attacks with biremes and land troops and then following it up with a second ls wave attack strikes me a slightly daft! This isn't the first time either!

As for AoA being such a great alliance time will tell but from chatting to some of your players quite a few seemed unprepared for war and even said they were not warned it was coming. So yes you may well push back but not until the unprepared have time to get prepared and that may be too late for them....just a thought!!

DeletedUser4660

when you look at them on the map (somewhere on the forum) you will see how spred out they got it will be interesting to see what rock they go under to hide and rebiuld

DeletedUser4660

it will be hard to chase AoA off the map ,really once they are over 24 hrs for a attack , the war will stop for the alliance ,to far

DeletedUser

true.. but chasing them 24 hrs away from you, is a victory for you dont you think ?

DeletedUser

AoA seems pretty redundant now....i feel kinda sorry for them, the only thing holding them together was aliens now the UAE is picking up the pieces.

DeletedUser

yeah now its to see which players have switched to which alliances and what their new gameplans are.. for example a switch from aoa to uae will hardly change that players presence as a threat.. theyll still be around making the same plays..

DeletedUser

Iv been reading this thread from the start man what a laugh
oh how the mighty have fallen!

DeletedUser

The tally now (pretty much the end of the war) is 36 to 3 for Molon Labe.

Now I would love to see someone try to argue and spin this one. We clearly won the war between Molon Labe and AoA. Now onwards to UAE.

DeletedUser

I think im gonna set up my next city in one of those oceans ^^ ......for no reason ;)

Last edited by a moderator: