Molon Labe on Phi????

DeletedUser

There is a Molon Labe on Phi. Is this with egod's devyn's and mango's permission?
Or are they imposters? :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

DeletedUser

its a quite famous quote, so it could be coincidence.
but still...

OFF WITH THEIR HEADS

DeletedUser

Yeah I'm surprised there aren't more alliances called "Molon Labe". I guess "Spartan" is more popular lol.

DeletedUser

is this forum called phi? no then whats the point of this in a beta forum? phi conformist go away.

DeletedUser

is this forum called phi? no then whats the point of this in a beta forum? phi conformist go away.

Um, I think you will find this has relevance to Beta so it has every right being here. If it was posted in Phi we would likely never look at it, so you have no argument...

ok, back on topic (after my mini rant :p), I think unless the leaders of ML went to Phi to make another ML then the other alliance has no right to use the name. I could go to a new 2.0 world and call my alliance Phenomen (shouldn't it be Phenomenon?) then it would mean I had no originality or creativity what so ever :)

DeletedUser

or it could be coincidence, like I said, Molon Labe is a famous quote..

DeletedUser

Speaking of famous Greek quotes:

"Aeì Libýē phérei ti kakón"
"Libya always bears something evil"

seemed especially relevant to now...

DeletedUser

who cares if they use the name, in the end when some one check grepostats, the numbers will show whos who.

DeletedUser

CONFORMED :D im sipping my coffee sitting back every1 calm here ;)