Molon Labe reborn

DeletedUser

Molon Labe has been resurrected and is in the process of reassembling its best and brightest members. Long live Molon Labe!!!

DeletedUser

Never heard of you:p but good luck on getting the alliance back together.

DeletedUser

Never heard of you:p but good luck on getting the alliance back together.

Do you play beta? If you do then wow.. lol

Yeah getting the BP back will suck. We were third in offensive BP last I checked :/

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Do you play beta? If you do then wow.. lol

You getting the BP back will suck. We were third in offensive BP last I checked :/

never played beta. I am currently in Zeta and Theta.:)
:pro:

DeletedUser

do ranks really matter? or is it just a visualisation to materialism?

/sorry, im in one of those moods ;)

It doesn't matter that much, but i'm sure there are players out there who don't wanna join an alliance who only has 5k kills (while having millions of points)
But i'm pretty sure every knows who Molon Labe is..

DeletedUser

Have you checked the rankings lately? I think we have "recreated" very well. :)

Believe me, you will hear of me if you are anywhere in O53/O43. ;)

DeletedUser

How is it doing? Do you think that it will someday be as good as the former Molon Labe?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

How is it doing? Do you think that it will someday be as good as the former MdK?

MdK? We are talking about Molon Labe here. MdK are not coming back in the foreseeable future. The alliance we have now is smaller but seems even more active. Pretty much all members we lost went to allies so it's not a big hit to our position in the world.

DeletedUser

Looks like the death took care of all your freeloaders too
now it looks like a super l33t force o.0

DeletedUser

MdK? We are talking about Molon Labe here. MdK are not coming back in the foreseeable future. The alliance we have now is smaller but seems even more active. Pretty much all members we lost went to allies so it's not a big hit to our position in the world.

Oops :O Sorry, messed up on that ;)

DeletedUser

Not so

sarcasm? id hope not "League of Stars"

Actually, I really like the name. Besides, I don't come on the forum very much so I kind of just found out about Molon Labe. Actually, I wanted to name my alliance Molon Labe,(i didn't know about it at the time, however coincidental that might be) but my real life friend selene26 said that it sounded like Einstein's brain, (no offense) so I named it League of Stars. That was her only suggestion.

Anmolr

Phrourach
Actually, I really like the name. Besides, I don't come on the forum very much so I kind of just found out about Molon Labe. Actually, I wanted to name my alliance Molon Labe,(i didn't know about it at the time, however coincidental that might be) but my real life friend selene26 said that it sounded like Einstein's brain, (no offense) so I named it League of Stars. That was her only suggestion.

Einstein's Brain :D:D:D

DeletedUser

Well, we considered "SUPER-MUTANT NEATO COOL ALLIANCE" but decided to stick with the old name. :rolleyes: