Molon Labe - The Untold and Unbiased *cough* Story

DeletedUser1405

Oh dear more bull, the only thing written about TeA in this thread was that we were fighting SC One on One till a few others decided that 4 against One was fair game and yes ML hung back till they found out we were being hammered from all sides.
If its propoganda your posting then all good but fairytales like this belong on the bookshelf.
And yes i am agreeing with what SC members are posting and anyone who knows my feelings towards this lot will realise its a first :)

DeletedUser

everyone is being biassed about this ml says there right sc says there right, it is probably somewhere in between both

DeletedUser

GustoTN has nothing on eGod.

Yeah...only 4x the BP and 2.5 times the cities...nothing

Btw, you have 10 cities and are in the DJ peacekeeping/making/pleeeassse dont attack us cause we dont fight core, your opinion doesn't really count, sorry.

Mike...omg, you didn't just say that...Wow o wow. I never thought I'd see the day that we agreed on something!

DeletedUser

Yeah...only 4x the BP and 2.5 times the cities...nothing

Btw, you have 10 cities and are in the DJ peacekeeping/making/pleeeassse dont attack us cause we dont fight core, your opinion doesn't really count, sorry.

Mike...omg, you didn't just say that...Wow o wow. I never thought I'd see the day that we agreed on something!

Ugh, yeah, Did you quit twice and still have enough guts to come back and salvage an alliance into a war machine? I'm sorry.. no you didn't. And i'm sorry i'm in DJ, I mean really. I'm in O43 and ML won't take me because i'm not good enough for them and I don't really have any other options? There's nowhere else I can be. What would you like me to do? Quit and join Pi? Oh that's right, eGod's been able to stick out. When the going gets tough, SC goes to Pi. Then some SC players get on the Beta forums and "complain" about how good they were and how they are the best no matter what. "Your argument is useless, because we went to Pi". That's your ideology. I mean really, why don't you finish packing, move to Pi, and stop complaining all over Beta forums. Really, I'd rather listen to firelord's spam (no offense firelord).

Oh, and what about your enemies? ML? they stay right where they are in Beta. I'm sorry I have to argue with a player who is clearly better than me ingame. I know for a fact that you, GustoTN, are a better player than me. Get your arguments straight though. Yours are always anger-based. Can't you just agree with eGod for once? Yes, he is usually right. I get the fact that are some mixed facts about war between SC, and Phenomen, and ML, and DJ, and all these past alliances. Quit your bickering, and either fight it out in Beta, or go to Pi! The main players of SC aren't even apart of Beta anymore.

One more thing, yes my opinion doesn't really matter or render with other players. It does count, but I get that no one ever really looks at my posts anywho. So thank you GustoTN, for at least crediting me. I'm not gonna make up some cowdung about how "I may be a small player, but". No, I'd rather say I am small player and don't mind being treated that way. My growth is slow. I'm going to be out of this game soon anyway. In the future, cobblemix won't exist, that's right. But I don't really care. Okay? There are going to be 12 million more forum battles and pointless arguments. So why don't we just continue on with this one. Bicker. Bicker. Bicker.

Peace out, mon amis
Cobble

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13405

Hope you don't leave cobble...your guide was required reading for me when I learned how to play!

DeletedUser

Hope you don't leave cobble...your guide was required reading for me when I learned how to play!

Sorry, that guide has become a dead horse, and I cant keep using it to gain status or rep. It will obviously still be there. I miss Darksunx's heavy criticizing of it.

Argument...imploding...must...resist...
I'm sorry, did you miss the entire rest of the post? That's all you have to say?

DeletedUser

Its a tough task to try to 'write history' and make claims which may not be entirely true. Its good to see someone attempt this, even if its from eGod's perspective, but it is not all factually correct - that's impossible to do. I'm not here to point out the flaws, just here to say it was a good read and well done for trying eGod.

DeletedUser

Its a tough task to try to 'write history' and make claims which may not be entirely true. Its good to see someone attempt this, even if its from eGod's perspective, but it is not factually correct. I'm not here to point out the flaws, just here to say it was a good read and well done for trying eGod.
Actually. From my point of view I have tried to keep it strictly factual. The only parts where opinion comes in is the reasoning for wars. I.E. The SC "war" and the same goes for the little bit if fighting Xmortis and ML did. As for the dates, achievements, and wars ML were in, this recount is correct and all first hand.

@Mike: Hello first off, didn't think I'd see you on here again. ML were fighting TeA before SC did (their second and most damaging time I mean). If you try to argue this fact then I think you've been hit in the head since leaving. ML declared war on the Harbingers Elite, and through that, TeA, LONG before SC turned on TeA to ultimately bring TeA to it's knees. When SC came into the war, ML stayed around but mainly turned our attention to an annoying thorn in our border called TGSA, a close ally of yours at the time. Please, instead of solidifying your title of "King Spin", put some oomph in you points, give some facts, show me some dates, convince the people why YOU are right and not the others. Do that instead of spreading empty words.

@Cobble/Gusto: I have actually never really quit. Even when I had quit I would still sign into grepolis daily. But instead of multiple times a day and doing a lot on there it was just once a day to check personal messages etc.

DeletedUser

Actually. From my point of view I have tried to keep it strictly factual. The only parts where opinion comes in is the reasoning for wars. I.E. The SC "war" and the same goes for the little bit if fighting Xmortis and ML did. As for the dates, achievements, and wars ML were in, this recount is correct and all first hand.

Yea, thats why its a tough cookie! lol I prefer not to point out errors, since no-one has all the facts and i don't know myself, some others probably would (you would need a collaborative effort of all that were involved if u want all the facts), and so we can only comment on things we know to be correct or correct things we know to be in error, of which you have done the prior of. Anyhow one point i would highlight - ML where not the first to engage the AoA/UAE, etc.. Even dobby (however incomplete his news was) states so. Legion in feb'10 were engaged with AoA, then afterwards Serenity - and you stated ML was formed from a part-merger from Serenity, so technically ML were not the 'first' if you want to pick hairs, also X had been attacking AoA in O64 etc well before ML was even formed back in March'10 after Legion. asked X in Feb to help...thus Yonda's famous 5 alliance declare, of which X is the only one still standing. X have never "declared" on any alliance in these forums, however that doesn't mean they were never at war with anyone.

I'm not interested in debating on points that may be in question, since I or you were not privie to all events in beta, thus our perspectives / PoV on these events may appear to be correct, but without 1st hand involvement and/or inside info on a lot of things that happened in beta back then its impossible to know otherwise ;) The things you have stated that you were involved with seem correct, the things others where involved with seem correct, if there are differences on certain points then those points are just in need of clarification most of the time as its not always a matter of right or wrong.

Anyhow just well done for trying tho, most of what you have said in the original post proves for a good reading - I'm not saying all of it is incorrect, only just keep in mind others more involved would tend to differ in opinion as they would be privileged to more info.

DeletedUser

you know what I just realized, SC is the new UAE! LOL

Zolen a less skilled more annoying Yondo

and the rest, well we could pick all night!

DeletedUser

There are three sides to every story. Two sides and the truth. Nice job trying to get the truth eGOD

DeletedUser

ML where not the first to engage the AoA/UAE, etc.. Even dobby (however incomplete his news was) states so. Legion in feb'10 were engaged with AoA, then afterwards Serenity - and you stated ML was formed from a part-merger from Serenity, so technically ML were not the 'first' if you want to pick hairs, also X had been attacking AoA in O64 etc well before ML was even formed back in March'10 after Legion. asked X in Feb to help...thus Yonda's famous 5 alliance declare, of which X is the only one still standing. X have never "declared" on any alliance in these forums, however that doesn't mean they were never at war with anyone.

Haha. Okay. Serenity and AoA were not in a real war. AoA just bolted Serenity en masses and it was quickly resolved. Though Clan Harmada (a pact partner of AoA at the time) merging with Serenity did not bode well with Aliens. Legion were more like AoA/UAE's easy pickings where they could get pretty much any city uncontested. And yes, X were skirmishing but no real damage that I could see from stats coming from there. ML/Phenomen/MdK were first to really bring the war to AoA/UAE and do some real damage. An actual war.

You state later about people being more involved knowing more about the situation. Well on this particular issue I would say I was one of the four people in Beta most involved and the other three don't play any more (Kad, Yondo, Aliens). Kad and I had a very good understanding at the time of whom was for and against AoA/UAE. I even remember ML/X had a temporary NAP or something at the time. We knew the playing field.

DeletedUser

...but mainly turned our attention to an annoying thorn in our border called TGSA, a close ally of yours at the time...

Annoying thorn? I would like to thing that we were at least a small pointy stick...lol. TeA and TGSA were very close allies at that time. As well as SC was an ally too. But we all know what happened there...

DeletedUser1405

Hey eGOD couldnt resist the chance to try and wind you up again, glad your still around your propoganda is some of the best i've seen in all the years i've played TW and Grepo, and yes that is a compliment.
I'm not going to go over old ground the facts are there for everyone to see, you had a spy in TeA who was feeding you info on our inactives that were nearest to you, these are the so called players you were hitting, and before some prune starts with the famous "you shouldnt have inactives" we were clearing them inhouse.
Anyway, SC started to hit us way before you were seriously involved in our skirmish, and the Dragons only got involved because we were kicking butt whilst fighting Dark Judgement. This is when we found out who our friends were as everyone decided to take a peice of TeA thinking we were easy meat because of the amount of alliances hitting us.
The One thing i've never heard from you is any praise on the fact we lasted so long against 4 top Ten alliances, just the bragging from the leaches saying how good they were because they took a TeA village. You know One on One we could have been a decent match for most. but sadly it wasnt to be.
Speak again sometime i'm sure about that.