Mongols

DeletedUser

Mongols is the best alliance I have ever been in! They are a great alliance with great people.

I just want to thank the people of Mongols and give them a big shout out on here

DeletedUser

Failbus lol

Wipty freaken do

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Why does everyone hate me??? What did I do to them! Besides give cabz info what else

DeletedUser

thats the main reason andy no one respects players who pass info especially if the alliance is helping you as much as vrod were helping you ...

the best thing you could possibly do is stop playing as your giving us all a headach

DeletedUser

Andy, i don't hate you mate. How can i hate someone i don't even know. For me it is just about banter and having the craic.

DeletedUser

The Mongols alliance.

Oficial Announcement:

Andy Dog does not speak for the Mongols or any of its members.
Andy Dog is no longer a member of the Mongols alliance.

Amos Trask, Mongols diplomat.

DeletedUser

Hmm... I don't think so. I've never been a member of VRoD.

I did play in Beta for a little while.

DeletedUser

The Mongols alliance.

Oficial Announcement:

I've spotted a trend.. lol! what caused Andy to no longer be a part of your alliance?

DeletedUser

you do know he founded an alliance on Mu called Mongols. fast work Andy.

also you were in Crimson Elite Amos. knew I had heard of you before.

DeletedUser

The Mongols alliance.

Oficial Announcement:

Errr, yes, he is!?

DeletedUser18550

I don't see whats so great about the mongols. They have an arrogant dictator for a leader who likes to send out mass mails about making sure you are getting enough points and threatening to kick anyone that does not conform. If you have an opinion about being bothered about those mails because you would prefer mails that did not waste your time such as intel or something relevant to a war or strategy, you get kicked.

DeletedUser

Mongols gave a few headaches to more than a few. Those were good times, only it lasted too short. Who knows, maybe they rise from the ashes again lol.