Mongrel alert... PnP

DeletedUser

So, I haven't written anything for a while, but this really tickled me, so I though I would share.

An alliance calling themselves Black Hounds decided to try and get in the way of a few of our more mundane, run of the mill conquest attempts. Nothing special, but we felt that their intervention was enough for us to retaliate by breaking their one little pocket of ocean 47

hounds3.jpg

So, we set about clearing in the usual manner, and eventually I land a CS in the harbour of the biggest of their cities. From that moment onwards it all gets a little confusing, they send me a grand total of 9 support waves (!) 2 of which are from so far away that they reach after the siege has ended, one of which arrives 29 hours after the start of the 8 hour siege... Interesting.

So, I engage in a little banter with one of their founders, also their diplomat...

hounds.jpg

Well, that's all very interesting, I say to myself... I wonder what their alliance page says about such behaviour?

hounds2.jpg

So in case you were wondering, this is what honour, loyalty and respect look like... you need wonder no more!

Anyway, I felt duty bound to inform the rest of his alliance about such choice words... so they have been directed here via mass mail...

I hope you like it guys! Now now, please don't start fighting amongst yourselves, I would really hate that...

Oh dear, someone get a bucket of water and some rolled up newspapers, this could get messy...

DeletedUser

Nice PnP

unfortunately I doubt anyone cares about Ocean 47. No one leggy..........NO ONE!

DeletedUser

I'm sure you are right, however, this still made me giggle... people are so simple and trusting all the time :D

DeletedUser

Well this PnP did its job, I finally got some DBP from them hehe...

Not enough to break the siege obviously, but still... better than nothing!

DeletedUser6156

MR Kappa approves of this PnP :p sorry couldnt resist
nice going leggy