Monkey Minions- Hero World PreMade

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser22115

₪ ₪ ₪ ₪♕Monkey Minions ♕₪ ₪ ₪ ₪

I am Kuriants. Some more about myself. I have ran an alliance before and have been a leader in some and have contributed a lot to each on I have been in. I am an active player in Omega and Corinth though I have not played this amazing game for a long period of time I am definitely intelligent when it comes to decision-making, battle tactics, leadership, and other such things.

₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪

Server:
Hero World

Max Spots:
30 (for now)

Direction:
North East

Requirements:
We must see a LARGE growth the first week. If you do not grow very fast the first week, you will be kicked. You must be:
☑ Aggressive but friendly towards allies
☑ Courageous
☑ Active
☑ Intelligent
☑ Brave
☑ Unique
☑ Eloquent
☑ Super amazing

₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪

Members List

To join, you should apply on this thread, through PM, or through game on my in-game account. You should give me some things about yourself and past experience, and pretty much anything you want to tell me. I am a friendly guy and like to help people be their best, so chances are I will accept you, so don't be shy! I would like to know about your overall philosophy, and outlook on the game and life. What worlds you play? What world are you most successful in? It would be VERY helpful if you could link me to your Grepostats page as well.

Edit: Certain positions will be needed. For any alliance to be at its optimum, it will need a well-behaved and dedicated group of people to act as founders, leaders, councilors, forum mods, and certain squadrons (squadrons will be released at a later date). For this reason, I would like people who want to apply for these positions to contact me and give me reasons why I should choose you to hold whatever position you are requesting. I will handpick the leaders, so please do not request to be on.

Current Members:
Kuriants

Application To Get Recruited:
GrepoStats Link:
All Past Accounts:
And Current Account
Best Alliance You've Ever Been In:
Other Worlds (Currently):
Will This Be Your Main World:
Gaming Motto:
A member you want to see recruited:
A member you want to see blacklisted:
Other Experience:
GrepoStat:

There is requirements to join this world:
20K+ points
100 Divine Spells Enacted
Over 7.5k BP
Have captured at least 1 city
Have Founded at least 1 city

All these must be in another world as its a hero world

Link to the Details of the world:
http://forum.grepolis.net/showthread.php?t=28223

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4013

You do realize that no Hero Worlds will be opening for some time. World Wonders have yet to be started.

DeletedUser18825

Hey!
You just made my 'Good luck!' pathetic.

This is an unsatisfying turn of events!

DeletedUser22115

You do realize that no Hero Worlds will be opening for some time. World Wonders have yet to be started.

I know that but once they do i should have a good amount of players to join

DeletedUser4013

The first Hero Worlds are due to become available in mid-December. But they will not likely open until a good bit after the new year, and only those worlds which complete the requirements will have access to them. Rho and Sigma are the first 2.0 Worlds which will be near the requirements for them as far as I am aware. With the update for the 1.26 Worlds, I am not sure how the requirements are being calculated for the Wonders beginning.

DeletedUser345

Plus you copied axemurderer1's premade thread!

And he copied the format from someone else. All these new premade threads are copied off the same format have some originality might attract mire players.

Status
Not open for further replies.