Monkey see, monkey do.

DeletedUser

If you joined or merged with an MRA (The Prophets/The Prophets of Chaos), you will inadvertently revert back to your MRA ways. I cite you two posts from founder of THE OUTCASTS, written just a few short months ago.

"If the other founders worked as me and listen better what i have to say, REVENGE ( that was my original plan for the name of that new alliance ), alliance would have no more than 80 strong players and ONE large academy
But some of my ex-friends ( Your friends in this moment ) had different plan and now maybe i understand why
They created some kind of chaos with the intention apparently They all had talks with prophets or You before we created that ally ...

but what's done is done ... " - CasperMKD

"If the other founders worked as me and listen better what i have to say, REVENGE ( that was my original plan for the name of that new alliance ), alliance would have no more than 80 strong players and ONE large academy
But some of my ex-friends ( Your friends in this moment ) had different plan and now maybe i understand why
They created some kind of chaos with the intention apparently They all had talks with prophets or You before we created that ally ...

but what's done is done ... " - CasperMKD

It's all right here, fyi, http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?38794-The-Prophet-Way/page3.

This SAME player is now a "Founder" for THE OUTCASTS, an alliance with 210 members. What ever happened to sticking with beliefs? I know we do it pretty well.... In fact, some of the BEST players in our alliance have quit the server because we follow our diplomacy so strict. I'm not say our system is any better than any other system an alliance has, because truly it is a case-by-case basis, but for a FOUNDER to state so strongly that he would never have more than 75-80 people in his main alliance, then turn around and allow nearly TRIPLE that, says a lot to me.

I respect alliances like Morai and OUE because they have stuck with their same philosophies through this entire world. Someday our blades might cross, because hell, it's a war game. If that ever happens, at least both sides will have mutual respect of each other. I will never understand how anybody could ever give respect to born-again-prophets and a leader who backs away from his true values.

But that's just me, I guess. To each their own.

DeletedUser

The top player in THE OUTCASTS (Arwhin) 6 weeks ago....

"im ranked #5 in the prophets as u can see from ur original post above u did mention my cities, also i dont rly care about any of this babble in these forums im playing a game and im playing to win and so far what ive seen we wont lose soon the whole world will be covered with a prophet banner just need the CP's for city slots haha "

Do you guys really think this stuff goes forgotten? THE OUTCASTS are so Prophetesque it is ridiculous. You have the same mentality that The Prophets had (although 60% of you are Prophets, so that is to be expected), of "we are bigger than you, we have more members than you, we will conquer your". The truth is, The Dragons of Fire won the war vs The Prophets. At the end of the war, we had found a select few Prophets that were constantly attacking for and supporting their alliance mates. We brought these select few into our alliance along with a select few proven and honorable members from other top alliances. This truly strengthened the alliance as a whole. Will The Dragons of Fire win this world? Eh, it is still anybody's world. Will The Dragons of Fire keep their word, their motto, their beliefs until the end of this world? Yes.

I very much hope our enemies start feeling the same way. It will make this world more fun for everybody, instead of some political snoozefet.

DeletedUser

Man, these forums are dead. I post this hoping to make everything more fun for all of us, and no one bites the bait.

DeletedUser33241

I read it too Bhalv. It's not your fault that nobody has enough confidence in the alliance to stick up for themselves anymore ;)

DeletedUser

Arwhin would reply, but he is busy farming for resources to rebuild those THREE conquests we conked of his this week.

Poor bugger.

DeletedUser31618

Man, these forums are dead. I post this hoping to make everything more fun for all of us, and no one bites the bait.

forums are not deat bud ... Your stupid thread is ;)

check the numbers now :D

DeletedUser

People starting their own alliances because they think yours sucks does not mean your alliance was not an MRA. Just sayin.