Newspaper Monthly Stats - February

• Thread starter DeletedUser30111
  • Start date

DeletedUser37990

LMAO. Like this or you matter. This isn't rl stable.. have fun conquering ghosts and hardly actives.

Bye.

DeletedUser30111

You're also talking on here and spent the last few months playing the game too, can't say much really.
I'll enjoy our victory and play a new world while I'm at it, now that most people worth fighting have quit

DeletedUser

LMAO. Like this or you matter. This isn't rl stable.. have fun conquering ghosts and hardly actives.

Bye.

Is someone angry cause all his friends quit? We all know this is a game and its always funny when people get mad because they are losing the game and try to insult people. The thing that matters is NR is still here and your alliance is not. If you guys were any type of gamers than you would have the tenacity to at least try and beat NR. but, no you all chose to ghost and punk out.
for the record ISIS and Hyper outnumbered NR in the southern core by at least 20-30% and being the scruple deficient players that you are, you chose to ghost rather than put up a fight and go down with some kind of dignity, So, dont come on here with your pointless meaningless comments and try to make yourself or your teammates seem noble.
You are not, and you are wanting.

DeletedUser

anyway congratz NR :), u guys deserve it

whatever arshark, I have the upmost respect for you brotha you are a great player of the game and one of the original starters in troy. but,,,,where are you now, not sure if your being sarcastic on your comment or being sincere. you ghosted more times than anyone on this world. ;)

DeletedUser37990

Is someone angry cause all his friends quit? We all know this is a game and its always funny when people get mad because they are losing the game and try to insult people. The thing that matters is NR is still here and your alliance is not. If you guys were any type of gamers than you would have the tenacity to at least try and beat NR. but, no you all chose to ghost and punk out.
for the record ISIS and Hyper outnumbered NR in the southern core by at least 20-30% and being the scruple deficient players that you are, you chose to ghost rather than put up a fight and go down with some kind of dignity, So, dont come on here with your pointless meaningless comments and try to make yourself or your teammates seem noble.
You are not, and you are wanting.

Really? Speaking of pointless - Who are you? I didn't really spend anytime in Troy until December... I am currently #41 in Defender points. Be grateful I wasn't here from the beginning..

But anyway - Here is something Tarra (who is an excellent player) messaged me a few days ago..

Tarra29 on 2013-03-20 at 17:20
Ahhh, your motive is now clear. In that case, thank you for your consideration.

On a separate note, I should congratulate you on the continued defence of your cities, it really is rather impressive.

:)

You all take care!

DeletedUser11965

whatever arshark, I have the upmost respect for you brotha you are a great player of the game and one of the original starters in troy. but,,,,where are you now, not sure if your being sarcastic on your comment or being sincere. you ghosted more times than anyone on this world. ;)

nah, im being legit here ;), not sarcastic

DeletedUser30111

And the forums fall silent, as the newcomers to the fight against NR realize just why so many have given up in the past :p

DeletedUser

whenever the forums fall silent you know an alliance is planning an op against NR

DeletedUser

well sable's stats will be up soon and the forums will explode with action for a few days before falling silent again

we need more people posting

DeletedUser

Well the big war has started now. That should pump a bit of life into the forums. Predictions?

DeletedUser33297

It's too early to say much about this war. Both alliances have potential and are capable to win this world. It'll all depend on what happens in the next few weeks.

DeletedUser30111

NR win (I wanted to feel included :D)

I would say it will be a good fight. But for TNE breaking the pact and thus having that extra time to plan, etc. I wasn't too impressed with their first offensive.

And lep "NR win?" Haha?

DeletedUser

NR win (I wanted to feel included :D)

I would say it will be a good fight. But for TNE breaking the pact and thus having that extra time to plan, etc. I wasn't too impressed with their first offensive.

And lep "NR win?" Haha?

Btw I lit the flames of war not TNE, only 3 people were included in the first offence (including me) ;) and yah NR win....I'm just gonna say the facts rather then what I want :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I vote TNE, basically because I'm in TNE. The good news for everyone is that if you lose a city, or 20, you shouldn't have any trouble finding a ghost to replace it with ;)