Newspaper Monthly Stats - January

DeletedUser30111

Alright as promised I'm making a stats thread for January (precisely 27/12/2012 - 27/1/2013). That's the end of Christmas peacetime until yesterday so we have a pretty complete view.

I'll be doing the stats for the top 6 which gives us a good view of each major alliance in the war. I decided to do it from the point of view of the ISIS/MI/Hyper side so I can post which cities were lost or taken from which alliance and we wouldn't have to go through the same info twice (as seen from each side).

War Stats
Monsters Inc
vs. The Noble Experiment
Taken from TNE: 7 cities
Lost to TNE: 43 cities

vs. Killer AntraX
Taken from KA: 14 cities
Lost to KA: 42 cities

vs. No Rules
Taken from NR: 3 cities
Lost to NR: 40 cities

ISIS Conquerors
vs. No Rules
Taken from NR: 19 cities
Lost to NR: 11 cities

vs. The Noble Experiment
Taken from TNE: 14 cities
Lost to TNE: 9 cities

Hyperborea
vs. No Rules
Taken from NR: 20 cities
Lost to NR: 31 cities

*just a note, I don't think Hyper and ISIS are fighting but I noticed a fair bit of cities taken from each other, so if someone lets me know if they are fighting I can add those

Growth Stats
I've calculated the growth stats on a percentage basis so we can see which alliances experienced the most growth this past month on even ground. Best in red, 2nd in green worst in Blue

No Rules
Rank 1
ABP: +23%
DBP: +23%

ISIS Conquerors
Rank 3 -> 2
ABP: +57%
DBP: +74%

Monsters Inc
ABP: +29%
DBP: +88%

Killer AntraX
ABP: +79%
DBP: +66%

The Noble Experiment
ABP: +89%
DBP: + 244%

Hyperborea.
ABP: +30%
DBP: +60%

Alright depending on interest I may try to do these monthly, so we can continue to have an idea about what's going on. If anyone has suggestions on things I should add or the template or something just let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Good work, and thanks for taking the time to do all this :D
It is interesting facts that you have given us with the percentages, i like lol

Would +rep you, but its not allowing me to... 'need to spread it around abit first' so others say nice things and ill +rep them first :p

Interested in a monthly definitely.

Good Job

DeletedUser30111

Thanks. Yeah the percentages were really surprising, especially NR having the lowest bp growth, not sure what these guys are doing, because I had some great bp this past month :p It may just seem low because we had so much to begin with. Just like TNE is very high because they had so little at the beginning. I'm thinking I should do like bp/points or something next time. Just to get the best numbers.

DeletedUser

very interesting, i'd like to see them every month

ISIS Conquerors did really well, has this happened before where an alliance has taken more cities off NR than NR has taken off them over a month?And they did it to TNE as well

Monsters INC'S stats were less than impressive to say the least

DeletedUser30111

Yeah MI has really died off this past month. Probably because they have a 3 front war and little help with it.

ISIS has done well growing, but I'm pretty sure that a large part of point growth is their merge with Victores and don't let the stats fool you, the only cities ISIS excels at taking are from inactives. Looking through their colonizations every time they take a city from TNE/NR they take many cities all from the same person, and that person is always inactive.

That being said I do congratulate them on their growth, doing much better than the rest of the remaining "coalition". And yes, I think overall ISIS may be winning with cities taken. I think the last time a war stats thread was posted they were ahead.

DeletedUser30967

Great stuff Sable! Thanks for putting this together :) And to answer your question about IC and Hyper - they're pacted or sister alliances the same way IC and Victores were....they will most likely merge at some point. IC is who supplies the defense to Hyper against NR ;)

It would be nice to see both MI and MLLC (aka MCo) combined- their members jump back and forth between the two alliances a lot, and we've also take about as many cities off MLLC as we have MI.... ;)

And mufc- the cities ISIS has taken off us and NR are inactives cities- they just happened to beat us to some internals :p

With all the changes that happened yesterday after this was posted, will be interesting to see what next months stats look like....

DeletedUser30111

Aww yeah I'll have to include LLC next time, I didn't even think about it. But I think MI looks bad enough this month as it is...

DeletedUser

Is TNE in the coalition or are are they with NR and Killer AntraX?

TNE are with NR and KA

Maleficent80 said:
And mufc- the cities ISIS has taken off us and NR are inactives cities- they just happened to beat us to some internals :p

A good number of our losses were inactives as well..

The active person who lost the most cities was me, and that was because I was drunk all day boxing day and was caught with my pants down lol

Actually, looking at grepostats it counts those losses of mine as to TNE, but the players that took them were all NR at the time. Not sure how sablestag is counting those.

Maleficent80 said:
With all the changes that happened yesterday after this was posted, will be interesting to see what next months stats look like....

Well it doesn't look like the poach is going well as you may have hoped so far, so yeah I'll be interested to see next months as well, I'm positive that MI will be doing better than our abysmal start to the year.

DeletedUser11965

Great stuff Sable! Thanks for putting this together :) And to answer your question about IC and Hyper - they're pacted or sister alliances the same way IC and Victores were....they will most likely merge at some point. IC is who supplies the defense to Hyper against NR ;)

It would be nice to see both MI and MLLC (aka MCo) combined- their members jump back and forth between the two alliances a lot, and we've also take about as many cities off MLLC as we have MI.... ;)

that is some bs, you call golem inactive? more like you don't want to support him

DeletedUser30111

Hey Curly, I think that TNE was re-formed before Christmas, so everything in these stats for TNE should be theirs.

DeletedUser30967

Hey Curly, I think that TNE was re-formed before Christmas, so everything in these stats for TNE should be theirs.

TNE was reformed 12/26 or 12/27 so yes, there is no cross over from when we were NR.

that is some bs, you call golem inactive? more like you don't want to support him

Um actually- you hadn't taken a golem city yet when I'd posted that, so bs on you :p

TNE are with NR and KA

A good number of our losses were inactives as well..

The active person who lost the most cities was me, and that was because I was drunk all day boxing day and was caught with my pants down lol

Well it doesn't look like the poach is going well as you may have hoped so far, so yeah I'll be interested to see next months as well, I'm positive that MI will be doing better than our abysmal start to the year.

Considering half the cities we take from you guys get stacked with 500+ bir and a few k GDU, I don't think they're all that inactive ;)

Between MI and MLLC, TNE has taken around 100 MCo cities (give or take 10 or so) since 12/27, 30-40% of those were probably inactive or part-time players.

And while I don't know that I'd call it a poach since I was approached by them- it's going pretty much how I expected it would. We've sunk as many CS as you landed. No one was foolish enough to think you wouldn't go after the cities in your stronghold area.....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ok, I thought TNE reformed after that. Fair enough then.

@Mal

I'm not saying that all of the takes were from our inactives, but a good number of them are and obviously we do our best to cover those as well. You are saying that ISIS are doing so well because they are picking off the quitters, just pointing out that TNE do the same :) Its the easiest way to get up close and personal to with your enemy after all.

And while I don't know that I'd call it a poach since I was approached by them- it's going pretty much how I expected it would. We've sunk as many CS as you landed. No one was foolish enough to think you wouldn't go after the cities in your stronghold area.....

To be frank its done the alliance good. I mean I'm sad to see those guys go, but its really motivated everybody which is just what MI needed.

DeletedUser11965

It doesn't matter what we say, all people care about are TNE and NR since this part of the forum is runned by them

DeletedUser30111

Nah Arshark, the forum's just dead. I mean I'm the only one posting from NR and Mal is the only one from TNE. I don't think we're running things, haha.

And Curly the important difference there is ISIS almost only targets inactives. I went back and looked and of the cities taken in this period only 1 could be considered active, 1 out of 19 (or 20 I counted differently on the re-count) that's terrible.

And the best part is they have the slots to take many more, we can see that from the abp gain. But instead of taking cities from their enemy, when there are no inactive they take cites from small alliances like House of Troy or Woksape or One Man Army or cities from unaligned players. This is the reason why me and Mal point it out. Obviously every alliance will go after an inactive in a battleground area to give yourself an advantage, but to only be able to grow on inactives and small alliances is not a sign of a strong alliance.

(I'm trying hard not to flame, just throwing out my opinion, all backed up by the stats :)

DeletedUser33297

There might not be a lot of people posting in these forums, but I'm sure a lot of people are reading them. Nice update Sable, hope to see it again next month :)

DeletedUser

Yeah I meant to thanks for taking the time to do this sable, its good to see where everyone stands even if things don't look so great for MI :(

DeletedUser11965

You guys killed the world, how else would you expect it to grow?

DeletedUser30111

So I say all this stuff and ISIS decides to prove me right by targeting Conquer instead of prove me wrong by going for someone active.

Sharky-boy ask someone who's actually fighting if Troy is dead, you might get a different answer.