Newspaper Monthly Stats - January

DeletedUser11965

How could you say no to free cities.

"If you can't keep it, you don't deserve it."

DeletedUser

How could you say no to free cities.

"If you can't keep it, you don't deserve it."
Well said. Saying no to free cities is a sign of weak alliance. :)
Why target the strong when you have the weak? I always thought it's common sense?

NR/TNE/KA and their other small allies combined, is about the same size as Mco, IC, HB and TR combined. TR only provide defense as their location don't allow them to provide much offense, so when it comes to offensive, the 'coalition' are smaller in terms of size. Why decide to hit the wall when you have soft targets to help you close the gap? Doesn't NR do the same whenever we have inactives in that region? We just took more inactives from NR, than NR did from us.

But Sable, good job on the stats. I have absolutely no problem when NR say we only take inactives from them, because, it's true that almost all we took are inactives.
However as for TNE.... I'm 100% sure that all of the players we took cities from, are still in the game and like what Mal said:
Considering half the cities we take from you guys get stacked with 500+ bir and a few k GDU, I don't think they're all that inactive.
Just that the only difference is instead of half, almost all the cities we took have 500+ to 1k+ Birms and more than 1k LDU. Mal love to tell fictional stories so i've already expected her to try to word her way through as always. :)

I have never posted in Troy external but i don't want Shark to feel alone out here. :D
I got your back bud.

*Edit*
We all know there is a thing call trips, and 500 Birms and 1k LDU is very little defense. Just saying.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30111

Hi conqueror welcome to the Troy forums, or NR/TNE forums, haha. Please stay, we need more people posting.

Yes, the coalition is now smaller than our side, but the others in your coalition have proven that they can take the fight to us. Hyper just really proved that to me yesterday :/ But I haven't seen the same from ISIS and you won't win this war by taking inactives. Not saying taking a easy city when you get an opportunity is wrong, but sprinkle some real fights in there every once in a while to give us all some excitement.

DeletedUser

Sorry to disappoint you but i will not be posting much. I follow it very closely since the beginning and only posted now.

As for excitement, I'm sure you are having more fun than i do. Just look at my location and BPs.

DeletedUser

280 people have viewed this thread, but there has only been like 7 people who have replied

if only a tenth of those 280 could speak then then the forums would be very inactive, and for some of those 280 too shy to speak, don't worry NR won't take your cities if you say something bad about them ;)

DeletedUser

it's went up to 290 now and i'm sure it will continue too rise

DeletedUser

If ISIS is only taking inactives that's not such a bad thing for them. Because taking inactive cities now could be the gateway to taking active cities later and ultimately making the war more interesting.

As for MI, sure your inactive players are getting conquered, but when you have so many inactive players in O43 which is a KA stronghold, that is bound to happen. But lets not forget the active palyers that KA has taken. We eliminated your best players in the ocean. The only monsters behind the front-lines were cowards who went on Vacation mode upon getting attacked.

DeletedUser

If ISIS is only taking inactives that's not such a bad thing for them. Because taking inactive cities now could be the gateway to taking active cities later and ultimately making the war more interesting.

As for MI, sure your inactive players are getting conquered, but when you have so many inactive players in O43 which is a KA stronghold, that is bound to happen. But lets not forget the active palyers that KA has taken. We eliminated your best players in the ocean. The only monsters behind the front-lines were cowards who went on Vacation mode upon getting attacked.

Yup you have been taking actives as well I agree, just pointing out that everybody jumps on inactives when they get the chance. Not sure who you mean was hiding in VM when under fire though..

To show that I am completely fair, you guys have done a good job on defending Dan001 cities. Those have been the hardest inactive cities I've ever been involved with taking.

I'm looking forward to seeing this months stats, MI have been doing a lot better lately I think

DeletedUser

sablestag, will you be doing one for february?

that would be a very interesting read

DeletedUser

I agree that the competition has evened out in the KA MI front recently. I would be interested to see the stats. I don't have the time to really look through now.

DeletedUser

it hasnt really ghetto... looking at sources from 27th of Jan to lately it has been 45KA to 7MIco... which isnt very even :/ last i checked was a couple of days ago.

I understand KA have taken many inactives, but if you cant keep your own alliances cities.. your not doing a very good job.

I am however intrigued on how MI will do from now on.

DeletedUser30111

Hey! Stats are my job! ;)

Also I think MI may have been happy because they killed us taking Balaking's cities, very hard to defend so far away. But from a statistical perspective, those cities were all MI at the beginning of the month, so there may be a change in MI-NR war stats but doesn't help your growth if members are leaving.

DeletedUser

Yeah I agree johnny. The numbers aren't looking better but their defense in O43 is WAY better than it was a month ago.

DeletedUser

seems like your undeniable wisdom comes from even longer back, but thanks for the answer, not all of us are grepo veterans

must be a lot of work