Newspaper Monthly Stats - June

• Thread starter DeletedUser30111
  • Start date

DeletedUser30111

Stats Run June 4 - June 30
Dropped it down to top 6 this month with the loss of Wardogs. I also switched things up some, I included the actual number for point and bp gains and I added a new stat - bp gain/city number, so make what you will of it.
NR = No Rules; TNE = The Noble Experiment; TR = Thermal Resistance; KA = Killer AntraX; KK = Killer KlownZ; GP = Ghost Pirates

War Stats
The Noble Experiment
NRKAGP
Taken FromLost ToTaken FromLost ToTaken From

[td Lost to[/td]

Thermal Resistance
NRKAKK
Taken FromLost ToTaken FromLost ToTaken FromLost To

Growth Stats

No Rules (+200 cities)
ABP: +1,826,485 (+7.6%)
DBP: +1,165,663 (+6.1%)
BP/Cities: 907.5

The Noble Experiment (+291 cities)
ABP: +1,230,635 (+11.5%)
DBP: +1,993,083 (+22.8%)
BP/Cities: 1375

Thermal Resistance (+173 cities)
ABP: +477,183 (+15.6%)
DBP: +1,149,166 (+26%)
BP/Cities: 1008.5

Killer AntraX (-36 cities)
ABP: +765,779 (+12%)
DBP: +344,539 (+7.4%)
BP/Cities: 878.9

Ghost Pirates (+195 cities)
ABP: +509,510 (+34%)
DBP: +312,174 (+51.3%)
BP/Cities: 1772.8

Killer KlownZ (+74 cities)
ABP: +212,196 (+15%)
DBP: +53,395 (+6.9%)
BP/Cities: 587.6

Growth stats are from April 1 - April 30
Best % gain - Green
2nd best % gain - Blue
Worst % gain - Red

DeletedUser

Thanks for the stats Sablestag... Much appreciated as always :D

Looks like things will only get more interesting from here on. Expected most of these stats, apart from the -35 cities for KA but that is cos one of their members joined NR. Good stuff all round (not gna blow GP's trumpet as much this time :cool: ), even KK seem to have woken up to the smell of blood this month (hadn't happened in a while).

Should be an interesting month of July :p

DeletedUser

Great stats as always Sable thx :)

Looks very interesting especially GP doing a very great job here :)

Can't wait for the next one :)

DeletedUser

Thanks as always for making this.

Not sure whether I'm amazed by TR's performance or whether this is because they got some new member. Hard to believe after losing cities to everyone that they still gained 1 million points and 173 cities.

DeletedUser30111

I think next month I'll add in member changes, seems like that had a big effect this month.
TR didn't do as bad as expected, really they did decent, I think they aren't quite staging a comeback, but they're getting a little more active. Still they only managed to get about as much abp as GP did, with 60 more members than them.

Really this was just a good month for Troy, everyone active and fighting, very good

DeletedUser

once again thanks for doing these, i love the new bp/cities addition

mixed feelings from a NR perspective

great war stats but relatively poor bp/cities

from a neutral point of view

TNE- poor war stats but good city gains

KA- overall i wouldn't say a good month, decent war stats but poor city and point growth, although i gather you had a player leave

TR- awful war stats but excluding that a good month

GP- very impressed by them, starting to look like a major threat (just remember that suggested merger ;) )

KK- nothing spectacular but a steady month i would say

overall a month that will benefit everyone in troy, in my opinion the best month yet, the mass ghosting may have been ages ago but it had a knock on effect that seems to have only stopped now

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yeah. Membership changes do seem to have had a significant impact. Cause we can't really gauge the performance of TNE vs NR because of it. Great month for Troy. Lets hope TR can become legit.

DeletedUser

can't believe the lack of response

hardly anyone on the troy forums

DeletedUser

yup forum is dead dead dead... On the plus side the world is far from it ;)

Also didn't want to involuntarily brag :p but GP have a lot to do if we wanna continue our stats, that means less time for grepo forums :(

We also tried, you especially mufc, to liven the forums up a bit but seems peeps don't wanna post just read what others write (if u look at views, forums are very active with voyeurs :D). Maybe peeps just don't wanna be known on forum, to frightened that if they say something wrong, they will get rimmed :pro:

DeletedUser

You said it perfectly. This world is lively. wish the forums were as well.

DeletedUser30111

Maybe peeps just don't wanna be known on forum, to frightened that if they say something wrong, they will get rimmed :pro:

I've been saying specifically the wrong thing on the forum since troy started, only went badly in game a couple times, haha

DeletedUser33297

To be honest, compared to most 2nd gen worlds Troy is nowhere close to being the most inactive one. It simply seems to be a rule; Once a world is open for a few months the forums simply get more and more inactive. This is because a lot of people quit most worlds after a few weeks or months, which simply causes less people to watch the forums. Also, once a world is a few months old there's less to talk about since things like "top 12's" simply do not need any updates since it won't change as much as it would the first few months.

Anyway, nice update Sable :)

DeletedUser

Thanks for the update sable. Are you including member changes in the war stats or just growth? For sure makes sense to not have them as part of war stats. Otherwise every time Lep alliance jumps it will look like a crushing blow was dealt :)

I agree with others that this world has stayed quite lively. As the most of the ghosts are now gone, hopefully it gets even better.

DeletedUser

TR, just being worthless as usual. All they do is turtle up, I had to almost literally beg one of them to attack me a few weeks ago so I could get some action.

DeletedUser

Are you including member changes in the war stats or just growth? For sure makes sense to not have them as part of war stats. Otherwise every time Lep alliance jumps it will look like a crushing blow was dealt :)

Indeed ;)

DeletedUser

I figured I'd do a little add on, the % of each BPs that comes from ABP vs DBP

No Rules
ABP = 61.0%
DBP = 39.0%

TNE
ABP = 38.2%
DBP = 61.8%

TR
ABP = 29.3%
DBP = 70.7%

KA
ABP = 69.0%
DBP = 31.0%

GP
ABP = 61.8%
DBP = 38.2%

KK
ABP = 79.3%
DBP = 20.7%

(If any of the DBP's are wrong, I did those w/o a calculator and I forget to carry the 1's a lot)
I think this gives a good view of who are the aggressors. What's interesting to me is TR taking up the abuse and dealing nothing back to anyone like KK who have been getting all over them.

DeletedUser

Thanks for responding and producing the BP Breakdown. I really wish TR would get their act together. It doesn't seem like they organize any ops. They could do some real damage to our cities in their territory. They just got to be fast. TNE is a little better I guess. Hopefully all sides of the war can become aggressive.

DeletedUser

You guess TNE is a little better? Given that we have about 2x the abp of your alliance and 4 x TR, I would think so. KA has 1 player in the top 35 attackers, pretty pathetic. Just because we aren't attacking KA, doesn't mean we aren't attacking anyone.

DeletedUser

I agree, if TR got their act together they could actually make a decent threat. But they are turtles who only take over inactive cities or from tiny players and house of Troy members.