Newspaper Monthly Stats - March

• Thread starter DeletedUser30111
  • Start date

DeletedUser30111

This month things will be a bit different, I'm starting out with stats from March 1 - March 20th (ISIS/Hyper gave up on the 21st) That way we'll have an idea of the stats before they ghosted. Then I'll do stats between individual alliances at war: NR vs. TR, NR vs. TNE (starting March 28), TNE vs. KA (starting March 29) and KA vs TR.

War stats (pre-ghostday)

No Rules
ISISHyper.
Taken FromLost toTaken FromLost To

The Noble Experiment
ISIS
Taken FromLost To

War Stats (ongoing wars)
No Rules
TNETR
Taken FromLost ToTaken FromLost To

Killer AntraX
TNETR
Taken FromLost ToTaken FromLost To

Growth Stats

No Rules (+ 554 cities)
ABP: 18,701,201 (+14.7%)
DBP: 15,349,466 (+13.8%)

The Noble Experiment (+ 946 cities)
ABP: 5,839,237 (+43.5%)
DBP: 4,614,055 (+32.6%)

Thermal Resistance (+ 456 cities)
ABP: 1,809,947 (+56.1%)
DBP: 1,463,622 (+91.5%)

Killer AntraX (+12 cities)
ABP: 4,381,295 (+30%)
DBP: 3,611,992 (+14%)

Growth stats are from March 1 - March 31
Best % gain - Green
2nd best % gain - Blue
Worst % gain - Red

DeletedUser

thank you very much for doing these, the stats are very interesting and i think the format is very good

i didn't realise how well KA were doing in the war against TNE, not very impressive against TR though

NR lost some ground in the past month with regards to their points and bp advantage over other alliances, most notably TNE

also i thought i would add a little bit in case people don't know the abbreviations of alliance names

NR means No Rules
KA means Killer AntraX
TNE means The Noble Experiment
ISIS means ISIS Conquerors
Hyper. means Hyperborea
TR means Thermal Resistance

DeletedUser

Good job with the stats considering how chaotic this last month has been.

DeletedUser

Love the way you have thought it through for this month, always nice to see the handywork.
Shame about ISIS and Hyper, but a loss of 68 - 10 must have destroyed them

Ill need to check the cities TR took from KA. Not too sure we lost that many cities :/
Checked

A former TR member came to KA (bad timing to say the least). The member started losing cities to former friends and left KA and joined tr again. So far we have really only lost 1 city to TR if you take that part out of it. Wondered why stats said we had lost cities to TR :eek:

Pleased again with the stats you gave us :)

DeletedUser

are there any TR representatives here?

it seems to be all NR, KA and TNE in the forums

arshark it would have been chaotic in terms of stats, with players ghosting, leaving their own alliances and joining others etc

DeletedUser30111

Yeah Jonny, I just include them all. Same happened to us with Hyper a few months back. We think the player was actually giving the cities up. Anyways I'm sure y'all will get them next month, TR cities are the easiest. I've been revolting them, then clearing them during red just to keep my attacking sharp, haha.

DeletedUser11965

bp fest >.>, how nice, and the forum mod for Troy is dead too xD

DeletedUser

i understand that would be tough to figure out ;) and i am grateful for the information that you have given us all (even if it is just a handful of people lol).
KA's stats look pretty bad to me :( only +12 cities and such (Unfortunate timings at the starts of the month, we lost many players that formed their own alliance)
However, after our point drop at the start of the month, from 10th March KA managed to go from 940cities to 1047cities on the first of april. Thats +99 considering the stats above :)
I do understand that Sables Tables :cool: are directly from the 1st March and will include this major point drop at the time. I dont dispute that. Just considering the +12 after all of this just means we are back were we where last month & makes me a little prouder to be a Killer :p

whats this about teh forum mod? dead you say

DeletedUser

Very nice Sable :) ty for the stats. Can't wait for the next one already ;) seems TNE are failing already in the war. TR are looking better so thats something. :)

DeletedUser11965

Maybe if KA became neutral, things might be a bit different :p

DeletedUser30111

Very nice Sable :) ty for the stats. Can't wait for the next one already ;) seems TNE are failing already in the war. TR are looking better so thats something. :)

TR is only looking boring because they're cities are BORING to take, generally speaking. They have a few players they picked up from Hyper that know how to play. But like I said before been clearing revolted targets for free bp. I think TNE's stats will look bad because of the KA front. Fighting mostly ex-MI and further away from the TNE core, KA will pick up a lot of those cities.

Also Arshark, I don't see KA going neutral, they've been waiting too long for a real war since MI failed.

DeletedUser11965

o.o, u know how on Lindos, we have the world against us right?

Just convince everyone to fight you, and have fun :D

DeletedUser

Maybe if KA became neutral, things might be a bit different :p

Things would be diffrent. Having a front up war with NR would even things out a bit. Not to mention Wardogs and Ghost pirates on our sides, but sad to say I do not think KA would become neutral as sable said. They have been waiting a long time for this.

DeletedUser

Things would be diffrent. Having a front up war with NR would even things out a bit. Not to mention Wardogs and Ghost pirates on our sides, but sad to say I do not think KA would become neutral as sable said. They have been waiting a long time for this.

hhmm yeah, seems you guys are kinda out numbered atm. Not too sure about happenings in the North but, seems that everyone was against NR at one point has taken the fight to TNE, less KA. Only time will reveal the outcome, we all know this is a game of endurance and things can change overnight.

DeletedUser

Maybe the problem isnt numbers so much as inactives. Cause TNE has a lot.