Newspaper Monthly Stats - March

• Thread starter DeletedUser30111
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Maybe the problem isnt numbers so much as inactives. Cause TNE has a lot.

I won't lie, yes we do have in-actives that's another problem. With in-actives and being outnumbered, that just shows that we have a little chance.

DeletedUser

NR and KA vs TNE and TR

The first two seem to be doing well.
Not much else to say...

DeletedUser30111

Tbh TNE has been doing good. Successfully defended against our tester op and took cities from an active player. Like I've been saying, will actually be a good war.

TR on the other hand... I don't even know what to say there

DeletedUser

Don't forget about GP (Ghost Pirates) ;) they might be small but they are strong :)

DeletedUser

The war against TNE is almost like fighting 2 different alliances. You have the ex-MI members and then you have the "core" members to the east of NR. I for one am very interested to see how NR vs the "core" TNE. :)

DeletedUser

are ISIS actually doing anything?

whose side are GP on? they would make for a good merge

DeletedUser

are ISIS actually doing anything?

whose side are GP on? they would make for a good merge

Good question, what is ISIS doing?

Also not sure about GP all I know is that they are at war with us and only us for now. I suspect they have a pact with KA also, not positive on that.

DeletedUser31212

Yah, I know.....only thing I don't know is if they are working with KA :)

No, we're not. If and when needed, we provide them defense (only if they ask for it). We've made it optional for KA to provide support. No member is bound by it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This is way too quite....nothing happening in Troy and nothing happening in Forums :(

DeletedUser

i agree, the world has come to a halt, hopefully it can spark into action again along with the forums

DeletedUser

You can expect to see TR mass ghost soon since they are rebuilding themselves in paros.

DeletedUser30111

You can expect to see TR mass ghost soon since they are rebuilding themselves in paros.
Not that I'm suprised, but I don't understand why they're restarting. They don't know how to play here, that won't change in a new world, but atleast they can pick up ghosts here