Newspaper Monthly Stats - March

• Thread starter DeletedUser30111
  • Start date

DeletedUser

What alliances are they creating on their own. Any alliance outside the top 8 is fairly small.

DeletedUser30111

Err, does any one else want to go for the April stats? In the middle of finals right now, don't think I really have the time....

DeletedUser

there's no rush to put them up

i don't have a clue how so i can't

DeletedUser

Lep, I think the best monthly stat is the 400k abp you got in April.

DeletedUser

that is a huge amount

i would kill for that much abp, i only have a puny 19k

at least you won't be struggling for cp

which alliance got the most abp?

DeletedUser

that is a huge amount

i would kill for that much abp, i only have a puny 19k

at least you won't be struggling for cp

which alliance got the most abp?

I suspect TNE got the most ABP ...not because I'm in the alliance but rather from whats been happening

DeletedUser

I liked the 90k dbp you guys gave me that one day ;)
(still kicking myself for not activating double bp, haha)

Well I loved the DBP you guys gave me on the op against me....I'm still waiting for the next one ;)

DeletedUser

I liked the 90k dbp you guys gave me that one day ;)
(still kicking myself for not activating double bp, haha)

I think the double bp spells have led to some irrational attack patterns. I know they have for me. Care much less about the risk of some transports getting sunk :)

DeletedUser30111

I think the double bp spells have led to some irrational attack patterns. I know they have for me. Care much less about the risk of some transports getting sunk :)
I don't know about transports sinking, you don't get much bp for that. But I'm much more willing to take on a high wall if I have double bp active, that's for sure.

DeletedUser

I don't mean that I intentionally send transports to get sunk, but I'm much more aggressive than normal and that may lead to not clearing a harbor like happened to me the other day. I still killed about 4500 biremes though, so was worth it.

DeletedUser

I just realized that no one from ISIS is actually active (gaining points) ....so no one can disband them lol :D well there goes ISIS ...was hoping some are still active