Newspaper Monthly Stats - May

• Thread starter DeletedUser30111
  • Start date

DeletedUser

From what I've observed, they've taken quite a few cities from you.

Only the ones I wanted them to take ;) since I don't plan on having all my cities surrounded by red people :D Looking at the map might show how heavily I'm surrounded :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

yup, always gotta lose a few cities when u switch sides... Keeping them wud only draw ur def to a city ur gna lose anyway and make it easier to aim at ur other cities...

DeletedUser

yup, always gotta lose a few cities when u switch sides... Keeping them wud only draw ur def to a city ur gna lose anyway and make it easier to aim at ur other cities...

Exactly my friend :) couldn't have said better.

DeletedUser

Why did you left leopard?

I had my own personal issues with some of TNE's members :) and from all the other problems I've been having with TNE it just made sense I should join somewhere I might fell more comfortable :)

DeletedUser

I had my own personal issues with some of TNE's members :) and from all the other problems I've been having with TNE it just made sense I should join somewhere I might fell more comfortable :)
You felt more comfortable joining the alliance that has been attacking you for months... Well if there's one thing thats amusing about this game, it how fast bygones become bygones. :cool: :D

DeletedUser

You felt more comfortable joining the alliance that has been attacking you for months... Well if there's one thing thats amusing about this game, it how fast bygones become bygones. :cool: :D

I always chatted with everyman that "dared" attack me from NR :D so I had lots of friends there :)

Also I considered always NR as my home beside TNE :) since I have fought there for a long time before.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Too bad you decided to leave Lep.

10 cities down in the week since you left :)

Only about 100 more to go :(

But who's counting ;)

DeletedUser30111

I don't think 10 cities is gonna hurt lep too much, you know he's too much of a fighter for that.

DeletedUser

Too bad you decided to leave Lep.

10 cities down in the week since you left :)

Only about 100 more to go :(

But who's counting ;)

Well yeah, you all know the cities you took were mostly empty (militia) ;) but now its gonna get a little harder for some :D

DeletedUser

I know. I'm just messing with Lep. Seems he has managed to replace them all quite easily due to all the inactives and ghosts in this world.

Hopefully they get rid of all these +30% defense spells from the quests. Make it nearly impossible to take a city from an active player with any kind of defensive support..

DeletedUser30111

I heard they were changing the +30% thing to +5 or 10%, so might make it a bit easier

DeletedUser

don't know about everyone else but in the feedback form i said that i thought the bonuses were too big

TNE, maybe you should have left the cities with lep, you just gave him free slots to take cities in a more tactical position

DeletedUser

Hopefully they get rid of all these +30% defense spells from the quests. Make it nearly impossible to take a city from an active player with any kind of defensive support..

just kill the wall ;)

DeletedUser

just kill the wall ;)

Doesn't really help if they have decent bireme support and are getting a +40% naval defense bonus from a tower and spell. Get terrible kill ratio. Even if you send 10,000 LS you can only clear about 3500 biremes.

Anyway, it is good that they fixed it :)