Newspaper Monthly Stats - May

• Thread starter DeletedUser30111
  • Start date

DeletedUser33297

Apparently TNE can't support O65, O55, O64, O54 very effectively either if they have a couple revolts, or even bother to try and support, I was really looking forward to some bp from that asterking op guys!

It's all part of their plan, their big plan to make it impossible for us to get any CP. Simply by not giving us any bp, and by wrecking all researches in the academy so we need to use the rescources we would normally use on theatre plays on researching all important stuff.

DeletedUser

haha, very funny. You guys timed it well.

How much support have you got in the 16 Lep cities I have revolted at the moment? Wonder which one's I should take? If I only had 16 slots.

DeletedUser30111

I dunno Lep posted a few of these, so I don't think y'all are going for those, that's how it always happens when I send support to him atleast

DeletedUser

At least there is some action and attacking of active players. Lets keep it up.

DeletedUser

haha, very funny. You guys timed it well.

How much support have you got in the 16 Lep cities I have revolted at the moment? Wonder which one's I should take? If I only had 16 slots.

Yes, ;) if only u had 16 slots....but u don't. Was a nice battle at the recent city u took, but sadly u can only go for 1 which frankly doesn't hurt me too bad. Sadly cities are so easily replaced....but also it really would have been better if asterking actually defended his cities. Took 3 from him so far during this op.

DeletedUser

Simply by not giving us any bp, and by wrecking all researches in the academy so we need to use the rescources we would normally use on theatre plays on researching all important stuff.

Theatres are a bad move, if u don't need a tower and have enough favour so u don't need a divine statue, make it a merchants shop but never a theatre

DeletedUser33297

Theatres are a bad move, if u don't need a tower and have enough favour so u don't need a divine statue, make it a merchants shop but never a theatre

I know, I know... Was just joking around, althought I was surprised and a bit disappointed to see some theatres while spying on TNE.

DeletedUser

I know, I know... Was just joking around, althought I was surprised and a bit disappointed to see some theatres while spying on TNE.

Some?? well sadly that is the truth, finding theatres/lighthouses/libraries, badly researched cities (used over 5-10 cp a couple of times), empty caves and resources left at lvl 20.... Its a horror when u conquer a city and then spend at least a week reformatting it instead of building frontline nukes :(

Last edited by a moderator: