Moogles is back!!!!!

DeletedUser

MOOGLES is back and we're enjoying our domination of OC35!!!

DeletedUser

i was in the old moogles, one of the best alliances i've been in :)

good luck to you if you manage to get the key players back again.

Richard

Strategos
I knew I wasn't imagining things when trying to remember if Moogles were a resurrected alliance... Were they not around the same time Mad Melons were still here? I really can't remember...

DeletedUser

They were and we have many of the key members right now and the ones that haven't joined are working closely with us 8)

I was on the Renegades side of the Moogles(pandemic)/Renegades war, and it was by far the best war I've fought since I joined grepolis.

Richard

Strategos
Where do Silent Chaos slot in to that whole bit of history. Was trying to remember the other day, and failed. Need some re-epsi-cation.

DeletedUser3635

Where do Silent Chaos slot in to that whole bit of history. Was trying to remember the other day, and failed. Need some re-epsi-cation.

Ahhh Silent Chaos :)

We still have many members still around, but back in that time, we were fighting the Melons and Legends of Epsilon at the same time. We merged with Yo Serious, then watched LoE and the Melons crumble.

DeletedUser

They were and we have many of the key members right now and the ones that haven't joined are working closely with us 8)

I was on the Renegades side of the Moogles(pandemic)/Renegades war, and it was by far the best war I've fought since I joined grepolis.

That war had to be one of the toughest we'd fought yet.

It was a fun war.

~V

DeletedUser

Ahhh Moogles, good times, glad to see ya'll back, even if i'm not in the world anymore :)

Richard

Strategos
Ahhh Silent Chaos :)

We still have many members still around, but back in that time, we were fighting the Melons and Legends of Epsilon at the same time. We merged with Yo Serious, then watched LoE and the Melons crumble.

Ah yes, that's how it went down :) Good times, good times...

DeletedUser

That war had to be one of the toughest we'd fought yet.

It was a fun war.

~V

It was the greatest war in epsilon in my opinion.

2 alliances, both located all over 1 ocean. No actual battle front. Just an all out war with attacks going everywhere at all times of the day lol.

Good times.

DeletedUser

I can't remember who moogles were :(
Were they before Pandemic? (From what i have gathered so far is that they were pandemic)

DeletedUser

moogles were a tiny alliance in 35, some say Elite, and they basically were. They then merged with interfector light to become Pandemic. (IL were slightly larger but of the same calibre if I remember right)

DeletedUser

Yep thats right sparks. Buthodo was the founder of the original Moogles and Shmigen initiated the merge between my alliance and Moogles. We were about the same size at the time. It was a good move but short lived. the world seemed so big in those days. lol.

DeletedUser

For those of you who don't know who Buthodo is, he's (or was) Trevalyn on the forums.

DeletedUser

Many really good players have gone overtime. buthodo was good. so was shmigen. too bad shmigen couldnt pick up where he left off when he took over the spike007 account.

DeletedUser

I know, that was a pain. Got not only my hopes up to see how good he was but Shino's as he like shmigen too. said shm taught him a lot lol