Passed Moral

Would you like to see this idea implemented?

• Yes.

Votes: 65 95.6%
  • No.

Votes: 3 4.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Proposal: Moral will no longer take effective on players who are seven days or more than seven days inactive

Reason: I think the main reason people hate moral is because when they are looking for ABP, and don't have any decent targets. We have to attack 4K players. The moral will kill an entire nuke, and you won't gain the BP you wanted

Details: After a player has gone seven days inactive, when you attack them. The moral will always be 100% or the moral will not be taken into account. I'm not sure how you would do this, but grepolis stats already tracks player's point growth, so when they log in shouldn't be too hard either

Visual Aids: NONE

Balance: It's not fair to lose an entire nuke on a city because of moral, if the player isn't playing anymore, they should receive no bonus to their defense. I understand that moral helps the little guys stay safe, but if the little guys aren't playing any longer, why does it matter?

Abuse Prevention: None that i can see

Summary: Moral shouldn't count after a player has gone seven days or more inactive

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

this is a great idea. I have an island with a cat nuke on it. it would take too long to farm the villages with them so instead I load them into transports and farm the small inactive 2k towns on the island (and gain a lot of resources). Luckily I am on a non moral server. but if morale was activated I would be unable to do this and would have to remodel my entire city to improve farming. this idea would bring greater freedom to city design on the morale servers. it is a yes vote from me.

DeletedUser

Moved to minor

and i have to agree if players are inactive then morale should not be in effect :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2795

Great Idea :)
I'd rep you except I either repped or -repped you too recently.

DeletedUser2524

I like the idea, but I think the amount of time should be increased. Some players can not be on every three days. I would prefer somewhere around 5-7 days.

DeletedUser

i think three days is a reasonable amount of time, 72 hours is a lot of time, and people who are only able to log in every three days really aren't going to make it very far

DeletedUser5

i think three days is a reasonable amount of time, 72 hours is a lot of time, and people who are only able to log in every three days really aren't going to make it very far

No, 3 days wouldn't be nearly enough for something like this.

The time limit would have to be at least a week, to make it fair for someone who's internet might have cut out, or a family crisis etc.

I like this idea though :)

DeletedUser

i still think three days would be good, it's not like this is a death sentence. Even if you've gone inactive for three days, that doesn't necessarily mean someone will attack you. I'd be willing to go for like five days, and meet in the middle? Any decided grepolis player would find the time during those five days to go on vacation mode or to tell their alliance and have the proper steps taken

DeletedUser17088

I don't like the idea, simply because Ac04 does like it!

its a great idea really!

DeletedUser5

i still think three days would be good, it's not like this is a death sentence. Even if you've gone inactive for three days, that doesn't necessarily mean someone will attack you. I'd be willing to go for like five days, and meet in the middle? Any decided grepolis player would find the time during those five days to go on vacation mode or to tell their alliance and have the proper steps taken

Dedicated or not, there will still be some times where it won't be possible to get to a computer within 3 days.

In the case of a family crisis, I would ignore Grepolis outright, and not bother trying to get to a computer until things are back to normal.

DeletedUser

what about on speed worlds where the demand for activity is greater. I think it should be about 4 days on a speed 3 world

Status
Not open for further replies.