Morale broke

Myrddin Emyrs

Phrourach
The morale feature keeps getting changed and its beginning to be hard to keep up, so they got rid of lmd's which was a good thing, so when a city was under seige it would be 100% morale, you could find cities that were under seige in morale worlds. So imagine my surprise when someone contacts me to say their under seige only for morale to show that they aint and morale is 50% but when attack hits its 100%. So tell me inno what is going on are you actually going to fix the game and stop messing about with it, can we get clarification on the settings and such or do we not matter as long as we keep playing and spending money because the last 2yrs that I have been bk playing again, you keep changing things and its starting to wear a bit thin.

Back2Basics

Chiliarch
The interface doesn't show as it being in siege when another player looks at it, you'll hit for 100%, don't be daft.

Myrddin Emyrs

Phrourach
It did before, this is what I'm getting at other day city was under seige was showing 100% despite player being 78% morale, so who is being daft now

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
morale on sieges is always 100%, however if person who has it in siege pulls cs and leaves defense there you will hit city owner and his morale might differ.

Since they changed siege morale feature i havent come across any bugs related to it, and i doubt they can screw that up with regular updates that break UI or similar things.