Morale enabled from here on?? Rumors true?

DeletedUser54702

none of these thinks are posted on international servers(EN or US)
only dutch inno staff posted it on their externals and spanish staff on theirs recently, would it really be untrue if those guys were posting that stuff ?
and why would they say in this words(rough translation) "inno informed us that no new no morale worlds will be released, msg us for any ideas on how to improve the way morale works"

Would be nice to see some screenshots of this.

DeletedUser54702

how about you go to there externals use web translate and search yourself in announcement section.

Or how about you provide proof with your claims instead of asking me to go on a wild goose chase on some foreign externals

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch

Looks like right now it is being tested on the different foreign market servers.. who knows if it will come to EN.

exactly why International server staff has no clue about it.. dutch market is separate and updates happen there way before they roll on international market.. its just as you said, they are testing and watching if they can change how morale works.. if they can.. you will see it happening world wide

DeletedUser13405

Hope it doesn't happen to En. Many players refuse to play morale worlds.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
There is a new Devblog article detailing a change to morale that will be tested soon on select servers. You can find it here. Let us know what you think either here on the forum or by commenting on the devblog article itself.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
from what i can see at very first glance i think this morale rework can work out nicely, still to be tested on few servers as Baudin said but i think this is not something we should negate, if future worlds would be morale, would you rather have old morale system or more balanced and improved..

DeletedUser54702

So to make the most obvious deduction

The Answer is : YES
Morale will be in all upcoming worlds, and it will be the "new and improved"Morale 2.0 System where Number of Cities will now become a factor

Actually the answer is NO.. Not yet

They said they are implementing it on US worlds and several other select markets, but not EN till they make sure it works.

Rachel.L

Phrourach
the formula is simple
it should work
but think we all agree that even the greatest 11 city player does not equal someone with 50, or 100, cities... it's just math

since this is stage one, i wish the dev had addressed the next stages and other issues so we knew what other steps would/ might be taken to prevent abuse of the system

DeletedUser54161

Well hopefully the new system works
I get tired of "Lowbies" with a few cities attacking me with 100% morale, only to turn around, and have 30 some% morale when attacking them

Even if Morale was just moved to something like a 90 Day Buff that appeared on all your cities when you enter the world and ticks down I would be okay with that. It would give everyone plenty of time to grow, and get multiple cities, and after that period it is up, it would throw you in the ocean with the dogs, to either sink or swim

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser21625

Even if Morale was just moved to something like a 90 Day Buff that appeared on all your cities when you enter the world and ticks down I would be okay with that. It would give everyone plenty of time to grow, and get multiple cities, and after that period it is up, it would throw you in the ocean with the dogs, to either sink or swim

This is an excellent idea. After a while, a player is either gonna play, or not play.

That would bring morale back to its original purpose and remove the exploitation aspect of it.

DeletedUser41523

Personally I think you should toss a no morale world a couple times a year.

But all in all a revamp is much needed so I can't complain.

Winchup

Phrourach

I think this is a great idea that could be enacted on every world, although 90 days may be a bit long. Something like 60 days I think would be better, that is more than enough time for most players to be on 10-20 cities, therefore they would be large enough/their alliance large enough that it eliminates the need for moral anyway.