Passed Morale Revamp

• Thread starter DeletedUser33530
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser31385

I did see someone with 16% morale. It must have been a misprint.

DeletedUser31385

If people know they are going to win, wouldn't their morale be higher and not lower? :heh:

You are right that this is weird.

DeletedUser31385

they are suppose to feel bad about attacking the weak.

LOL that is so stupid. Why would they feel bad? For example, Sparta knew the Athenians were weak and they didn't feel bad about attacking them and ending the empire. Nice one Inno.

DeletedUser33530

Dude we get resources instantly from farms but it takes time to trade with them. We can send a message to our troops instantly across an ocean but we can't tell them to go anywhere but back to our city. We fight with mythical units. Our cities are on islands that never form a mainland and are all one of a couple of shapes. We have simulators to see how much of our troops will be killed in batlle. We can even make troops fall from the sky.

this game isn't meant to make sense lol

DeletedUser31385

A lot of things need fixing in this game. This is just one of them.

DeletedUser33530

I like this idea. +rep
What happens in the beginning of the game? Lets say Player A is at 4000 points and player B is at 2000 points. In your idea Player A is penalized with morale and is not able to farm as easily. 2000 points is not so much.
I believe that your idea can be enhanced with either, minimum points needed to activate morale (10000 could be a good limit) or have something similar to beginners protection except with morale.

was looking through old comments and i saw this. I have yet to add any of these suggestions into my idea but I would like some thoughts on what score had to say here.

DeletedUser8396

was looking through old comments and i saw this. I have yet to add any of these suggestions into my idea but I would like some thoughts on what score had to say here.

Possibly a exponential-based morale system as opposed to a ratio based one?

DeletedUser42044

I know I'm late to the party but I really like this. Though I agree that there should be point requirement for morale to take effect. 10-15k points sounds good to me.

What if we change the name from "main enemy" to "nemesis". Sounds better imo.

DeletedUser44856

Great idea! Never understood why my troops morale would go down if I'm smashing an enemy to pieces.. I would +rep but I've apparently given you to much love already

DeletedUser48257

Great idea! Never understood why my troops morale would go down if I'm smashing an enemy to pieces.. I would +rep but I've apparently given you to much love already

Maybe they are said they destroying noob villagers , and for once want to become monks

Last edited:

DeletedUser33530

the idea is they feel bad about attacking the weak.

Status
Not open for further replies.