Morale Server Calculations

RobGG1

Hipparchus
Base Morale Server Calculations on total BP earned, not cities points or slots. Total BP (offense and defense) is a better predictor of player activity than cities points.

T0M4S

Chiliarch
Wish something like that could be implemented but it definitely woudnt work. If it was - I would have bad morale on people who have almost the same amount of points as me, just because they are simming. Too many simmers who only have 100-200k BP even while being 300-400K+ in points so that kind of ruins it.

RobGG1

Hipparchus
I guess I was thinking they could try to sim but an alliance could run up BP on a player to raise their morale. Example: an LMD lands a CS and everyone attacks with defensive troops to push there BP higher to raise their morale.

The sliding scale for BP/Morale calculation could be sensitive enough to quickly raise the morale on a simmer. Similar to how a current LMD once they have 6 cities become vulnerable. Even simmers earn BP on island quests and clearing inactives

DeletedUser55437

Wish something like that could be implemented but it definitely woudnt work. If it was - I would have bad morale on people who have almost the same amount of points as me, just because they are simming. Too many simmers who only have 100-200k BP even while being 300-400K+ in points so that kind of ruins it.
100k-200k bp and 300-400k points, u call that simming? That's just utilising bp you get and not being a sinking ship who has 3x more bp than points.
I've seen people with 50k bp and 800k points, that is simming

T0M4S

Chiliarch
100k-200k bp and 300-400k points, u call that simming? That's just utilising bp you get and not being a sinking ship who has 3x more bp than points.
I've seen people with 50k bp and 800k points, that is simming
100K BP with 400K+ pts is kinda simming. Imo you should have at least half your pts in BP. Sure not everyone has to have more BP than pts, because not everyone is fighting all the time or golding, I get that, but if morale was based off BP it would be so easily abusable. There would be people who literally would only be used to CS and theyd just gold slots without fighting and still be an LMD with half a mill pts. Along with the other example I mentioned, I dont want to have bad morale on someone who has almost the same amount of points as me, just because they are simming/golding slots lol. Sure this wouldnt be that common, and only apply to people who have a ton of BP, but the first point I made about it being abusable still stands. BP is a lot easier to keep down than points, and if all you did was send CS and not send any troops to gain BP it would be very easy to stay low BP.