MORC in tottal controll/Not fair gamers!

• Thread starter The Mighty ZEUZ
  • Start date

DeletedUser23542

oh how very true this is. there are too many noobs in that alliance. dont get me wrong there are some great players there but there are also a lot of players who dont know what they are doing.

and as for you MR. Rapscallion
if you were to read the post that ZEUZ made at the start of this
(anyway maybe i should start this the way the other posts were started...)
he is simply sayiing that is what is said in all the other threads where they are talking about how NN is in total control.

Haha, well said my friend. Well said :D

DeletedUser

Saber, I saw your siege went bad yesterday. It must have hurt.. Ouch!! :)

DeletedUser

out of 4 frontlines we've been fighting on for months (and some we have fought on from the very beginning of athens)

Are you sure about that because from the very beginning of Athens you lost O55 to 24F.

DeletedUser

No. TFF got rage-disbanded by it's founder so some players joined NN(mostly players in O55), some joined SOTO, that was a merge between alliance i founded called shield and former TFF players that didn't join NN (mostly those players from O44 and O54)

DeletedUser

OK but from the beginning you got wiped out from O55. So you guys didn't handle every front you were.

DeletedUser

MoC got wiped out from O55. Then you guys reconquered in O55.

DeletedUser22708

MoC got wiped out from O55. Then you guys reconquered in O55.

What are you talking about Hagop? MoRC never really had a strong presence in O55, from the beginning till the end we had around 10 to 20 cities there, and we still have that amount... So we didn't get wiped out from O55, get your facts straight.

DeletedUser

you weren't in MoC at that time Digital. you were a 24F they started losing once the Riot war was over. Remember we started attacking MoC (not MoRC) and the other alliance (I forgot the name). They had 30-40 cities there ( they were rank 3rd of the ocean after the riot war was over)

DeletedUser

The whole thing with
(Then you guys reconquered in O55.)
isnt working too well with them.. unfortunately O55 is a tough one for anyone to fight there way into. the members in this ocean are very persistent on keeping there cities.