MORC in tottal controll/Not fair gamers!

• Thread starter The Mighty ZEUZ
  • Start date

DeletedUser22372

MORC and SOTO cannot merge Alliance limit is 200 or 250 for this world I guess.. and they will have to split into further smaller alliances liek MORCS, MORCS 2 bla bla bla... not that, this makes them any better :p lol they are still Johnny all potato and no meat :p

DeletedUser

i have been attacked by some of the MORC players and mostly they were noob attacks. you dont send your LS nuke on a 9 hr travel just to pay a visit. why would i bother with giving you anything other than a long window with no troops in your city. i said that MORC has some good players in it i never said you were all noobs. and yes NN has some noobs in it as well such as my self i haven't been playing for that long but i hold my own.

DeletedUser

Yea i agree with you trout. MORC's best players are imo the ex SOTO platers, like digital mystikz and Stormvoort. I think the place where most good players is is on the border where NN and 24F used to clash. Unfortunately most of those players have left now, (pisto, dave, Nivar and countless others both 24F and NN) but imo that is still the real battlefield.

DeletedUser22372

What more, they kicked their leaders out rofl, Boudica and another player whose name starts with N lol

DeletedUser

yes that is where the real battle is IMO still also everywhere else yeah its fighting back and forth but nothing like it was with 24F and NN

DeletedUser22372

dont know much about NN or 24F (too far from our ocean) however, one of NN players were good friends with me (made friends on grepo) he fought along side us on the frontline.

As for the rest of MORC (Hyenas) let them cannibalize each other :p Too big an alliance, these problems arise unless they have a strong central command.

Its a shame

DeletedUser

Zuez you have become a more respectful player over the course of Athens. Ill give you that. I would also have it known that im not holding any really "grudge" against you, its more of a in-game grudge haha. I enjoy playing the game just like you all do and I try to not take it to seriously otherwise its not fun. So yes we can go back and forth all day on if MORC is a noob alliance or not but i would much rather let our troops do the talking instead of words of a forum. Its a good thing for the game with you get alliances pinned against each other and things get "heated" it makes it all more fun. So all that to say I dont have any issues with anyone I do however like to do a little in game trash talking to keep things interesting. Always at the end of the day I respect any player who understands the game and plays it with dignity. Let the best alliance win as they say :)

DeletedUser22372

Zuez you have become a more respectful player over the course of Athens. Ill give you that. I would also have it known that im not holding any really "grudge" against you, its more of a in-game grudge haha. I enjoy playing the game just like you all do and I try to not take it to seriously otherwise its not fun. So yes we can go back and forth all day on if MORC is a noob alliance or not but i would much rather let our troops do the talking instead of words of a forum. Its a good thing for the game with you get alliances pinned against each other and things get "heated" it makes it all more fun. So all that to say I dont have any issues with anyone I do however like to do a little in game trash talking to keep things interesting. Always at the end of the day I respect any player who understands the game and plays it with dignity. Let the best alliance win as they say :)

Bring it on lets clash swords :D I dont know which ocean you play in.. but Ill keep an eye on you ;) :p lol of course its a game :) if your from MORC, what happened to Earl of Steel? He's been quite, I like the way he plays :) though he comes after my cities (took 1 of them) :p

DeletedUser22708

MORC and SOTO cannot merge Alliance limit is 200 or 250 for this world I guess.. and they will have to split into further smaller alliances liek MORCS, MORCS 2 bla bla bla... not that, this makes them any better :p lol they are still Johnny all potato and no meat :p

What more, they kicked their leaders out rofl, Boudica and another player whose name starts with N lol

Seems like there's only gibberish coming out of your mouth?

DeletedUser

lol only MORC would send a cs with 130 brims and no LS with it :p

then again guys some say MORC are the biggest N00bs on athens and that is simply not true (they are #2 as N00bish goes) #1 is BoB!

DeletedUser

You know that grepolis can catch you if you multi account? I tryed multi accounting once to see if this was right and I got banned for 5 days :D

9 times out of 10 catching generally requires someone to report it. If you have a suspicion that someone is doing it, then you simply report it. The mods will investigate. If you have a suspicion that leaders of an alliance are deliberately breaking the rules to gain power and encouraging it, you can get a SIGM to vet the entire alliance. As was done once on Kappa

DeletedUser

Bring it on lets clash swords :D I dont know which ocean you play in.. but Ill keep an eye on you ;) :p lol of course its a game :) if your from MORC, what happened to Earl of Steel? He's been quite, I like the way he plays :) though he comes after my cities (took 1 of them) :p

Unfortunately me and you saber5th are not in the same area I am mid and southern 054 in the NN/MORC frontlines. Yes I am MORC. But you should come pay me a visit, from the looks of your stats "this noob" could teach you a few things about sending attacks :)

DeletedUser22372

Seems like there's only gibberish coming out of your mouth?

yeah well better than your players game play :p another CS to my city by one of your players (CS+10LS+20Bi's and 20 slingers) and I check this players grepostats, he's been conquering abandoned or ghost cities lol

Come on Digital you guys have quality in you, feed this guy some. :)

DeletedUser22372

Unfortunately me and you saber5th are not in the same area I am mid and southern 054 in the NN/MORC frontlines. Yes I am MORC. But you should come pay me a visit, from the looks of your stats "this noob" could teach you a few things about sending attacks :)

I used to be in o53 before earl (calls himself Hyena Killer, sitting on the Peruvian andies) took that city from me. :( but I liked the way he took it (nervous wreck) lol

DeletedUser

y and I check this players grepostats, he's been conquering abandoned or ghost cities lol

So tell me mr kitty, what is wrong with capping ghosts? Do they smell funny, or are they unusable? If the location is good, i don't see a problem with it. I may not have the best conquer record, but i do believe i make the use of the tools available. I still do not understand why people always hate on these things. Oh noes I must not be a good player if i colonize/go after ghosts:( I'm going to a corner to cry lol.

DeletedUser

it is okay to take ghosts...

i took 7 that were all under 2.5k in o55 just to get back on my feet...
Now they are all pumping troops and are perfectly designed to do what i want em to.

DeletedUser

Ocean 63

Fighting on the rim seems to be an unpopular thing to do, but ocean 63 is one jacked up ocean. You've got tons of big alliances in the area.
MORC and Rogue Guard have a frontline there (which i am on, despite not being in either, go Thrace!) and the surrounding oceans are controlled by Hammer Of Thor and Spartan Legacy. Plus you've got EoT who split off from The Elite Guard when they merged with Rogue Phoenix Spartans to make Rogue Guard. Yes, I am on the rim, but things in 63 aren't as quiet as some of you guys would think.

most of you guys don't know me (I don't use this forum much) just read my signature and know that I'm in Empire of Thrace (complicated history). I bet saber5th is gonna go hate on me now

DeletedUser

i'm more into statistics because numbers never lie.

out of 4 frontlines we've been fighting on for months (and some we have fought on from the very beginning of athens), we are winning on all of them according to grepostats. this is a result of great teamwork, morale, knowledge and experience sharing from skilled players to new ones (instead of selfishly doing things yourself like some experienced players do, ending up in having lots of ''noobs'' in their alliance that makes them feel left out and it's demoralizing) and tiding our house from the inside like eating inactives and raising player morale. if we are in control then it's about us controlling the situation and dealing with problems efficiently and calling us not fair gamers i take as a compliment for our achievements other alliances are far or are/were not able to achieve

this game is not about collecting points of various kinds and climbing charts, but it's about fighting and conquering