Pnp MoRC STILL merging their way thru Athens , lol!

DeletedUser22708

might get back in the game to prevent Triad from getting Masters of Athens :p

DeletedUser22708

I believe you are still here :p

You are spending enough time on forums you could easliy play another account

It's weekend and i'm enjoying a nice quiet day at home :) As i said to djrlol, my account is still online in Athens, therefore i couldn't be using another account, unless you guys know a way that i don't know? :D haha

DeletedUser23542

a lollie for a sore throat:D

aha :) Yeah....wouldn't mind 1 right now :)

Come over for a cup of tea and a lozinger or 2 KD :) lol

It's weekend and i'm enjoying a nice quiet day at home :) As i said to djrlol, my account is still online in Athens, therefore i couldn't be using another account, unless you guys know a way that i don't know? :D haha

Well, i miss you for one. Not the same without you

DeletedUser

WOW, surprised me how paranoid Djrlol you are, maybe because Triad are using a lot of double accounting you think that most of us doing the same, just thought :p

DeletedUser

Maybe then you shouldn't be talking about it, should you?

DeletedUser

Not really Omni, just find it interesting that you are the one who is protecting Triad, even though when we were in NN together we were covering each other.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22590

Fara,
This game is about War, and friends. Yes, We were in NN together, But NN is Long Gone. Why do you think I do not launch all out offensive at you, Ludi, Nika, Odvar, and others. Friendship and honor still stands between us old NN players, even though NN is gone, those friendly ties still stand.

I cant help that my alliance changes were at the opposite end of the Grepolis spectrum than yours were. I apologize. The obvious choice for you was to go to MoRC. It was the obvious choice, but ultimately, the wrong choice.

3. Alliances rise and fall, worlds are won and lost, Grepolis is still just a game. - The players are the true lifeblood.
Where is everyone's honor gone? The meaning of the word "honor" seems lost on the vast majority of players still in world Athens.

DeletedUser22708

I cant help that my alliance changes were at the opposite end of the Grepolis spectrum than yours were. I apologize. The obvious choice for you was to go to MoRC. It was the obvious choice, but ultimately, the wrong choice.

No disrespect Omni, but who are you to decide that it was the wrong choice for fara and the other NN players who have joined us? Me, fara, ludi, kdaroks, odvar, nikazar, romanlightman, krenzia had a couple of amazing fun months after they joined MoRC, i consider these guys as good friends whom i'd like to meet in real life for sure. Trust, friendship, forging bounds and ultimately winning the game, isn't this what it's all about? Imo they made a damn good choice and i'm glad i fought along side each of these quality players.

DeletedUser22590

No disrespect taken. Honestly, it is a matter of opinion. There were factions in NN. The separate factions inside the one alliance caused turmoil. Some factions broke off to make their own alliances, while others tried to keep NN alive. Eventually once NN was too broken to be repaired, the ones of us who tried to keep it alive knew that disbanding and going to the alliances in our regions was the best choice.

Naturally, attrition will kill off the player base. For now, lets just have fun and get back to the battlefields.

DeletedUser25249

So where is the 3 page essay from gumbles on the merge of the year, im curious for his view

DeletedUser22708

He was too busy reporting me for my alliance name 'StillBetter Than Gumbles'.

Last edited by a moderator: