Pnp MoRC STILL merging their way thru Athens , lol!

DeletedUser22708

I'm not bluffing, it was you and ayax 24/7 ;) i'm talking about a couple of months ago. I think you know the answer to your question, Triad always had rats/spies in other alliances

DeletedUser31480

I'm not bluffing, it was you and ayax 24/7 ;) i'm talking about a couple of months ago. I think you know the answer to your question, Triad always had rats/spies in other alliances

Hmm maybe I will try now and let you know.

Back on topic - I would have thought there would be more attacks since it was an attempted siege on WW city was disappointed though...

Also disappointed that it was just you and Romanlightman who sent support from MORC.

DeletedUser22708

Well you were dumb enough to change the name of your city ;)

DeletedUser22708

Yes mate, always good at finding inactives, think triad should earn a medal for that :)

DeletedUser11165

Now Now or shall I point out Scorps with your support on our inactive.....

Also last time we hit him he magically appeared online claiming he "set me up"

DeletedUser22708

Not only talking about ww's buddy ;)
And i'm completely unaware he claimed he set you up, first time i hear about this.

DeletedUser31480

Well you were dumb enough to change the name of your city ;)

Thanks, I am thinking of framing your PM calling me Badass earlier in the morning and Dumb in the evening with title - "Never trust a lunatic".

Also btw, I tried casting some spells on the WW city that has been sieged by us looks like I am a pro in it, Thanks once again did not know I was so pro at casting spells.

DeletedUser11165

Digi you guys with your scorp friends have been hitting Gregor while he sleeps over & over. The whole inactive arguement is moot point we all do it.

For my part I think my record speaks for itself

DeletedUser

just like uni, kaishu and babylon right? i think gregor knows how they feel

DeletedUser22708

Digi you guys with your scorp friends have been hitting Gregor while he sleeps over & over. The whole inactive arguement is moot point we all do it.

For my part I think my record speaks for itself
Oh i'm not talking about offline times mate, i'm talking about seeing a 0 in grepostats and then going for that city. Quite a difference in there. And i wasn't particularly speaking about you

DeletedUser11165

Well depends what Uni were talking about. The new one attacks with 300+ Bireme nukes :p

DeletedUser31480

Oh i'm not talking about offline times mate, i'm talking about seeing a 0 in grepostats and then going for that city. Quite a difference in there. And i wasn't particularly speaking about you

There is no point is crying over spilled milk... You were aware that they are inactive and you can use Grepostats. Also if you think they are inactive stack that city, common you have played longer you know the usual stuff. why whine in the forums when you dont care to action on inactives either by booting them or grabbing their WW cities.

After we land CS stop whining and trying breaking the siege.

Also you along with your scorp friends thought I was inactive before you guys attempted the WW city I had. I have a mail from scorp on it.

DeletedUser11165

As for seeing 0 on grepo stats...can be misleading. Plenty of peeps had 0 on grepo stats and were active they were just spamming to world wonders.

After being burned with the "bug" repeatedly I will admit looking for any opportunity to strike that could minimize this risk has been in my mind. To be honest it was actually his Defensive BP gain convinced me to move fast; I realised you were clearing his city's and he wasn't just checking in but doing nothing like last time.

200+ attacks /Salute

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22708

As i said djrlol, it's not only the ww's i'm talking about. Guys like TheDoktor, FCUM1 and valkeneth who seem to do nothing else than wait on inactives, i've yet to see a conquer from them on a player that logs in at least once a day. Congrats on getting in a ww city mate, i hope i'll return the favor one day :)

DeletedUser22708

There's a difference in 'getting in a ww city' and 'getting a ww city' ;)

DeletedUser11165

Aye big Congratz those early flyers hurt; teach us for using Cats :p