Pnp MoRC- The now story

• Thread starter DeletedUser31161
  • Start date

DeletedUser31161

Lets talk about MoRC now and how they are doing now. Before we start talking about anything i want to say this is not a Pnp to bash MoRC we will talk about the good things and bad things. I do not mean to agrivate anything.

First lets talk about MoRC and their wars:
Traid: Triad seemed to be ready for them as it is taking a lot longer than anybody thought it would take to take them out. Though TrueDani is a arguable best attacker in the game Triad seems to be on the defensive. MoRC has more high point players but Triad has a higher average on by a little. But many MoRC players could challenge that by saying that "Many of their low members are in the north where there is no fighting, and we have a lot more players." Though that would congure up the question, "Why do they have those players?" Still stats are stats. Arguably if Triad had more players they would be winning the war by a lot.
Suntzu: Suntzu are hopelessly getting enemies. They now have caught the attention of MoRC, and The Scorpions . After Jan. decided to leave them alone they came and started making more fights. The remains of SP300 are after them too. No matter how much you will try to twist the truth stats are stats and enemies are enemies.

http://en25.grepolismaps.org/ad6abced76b564f106a9d01474511e82

Their Academy
The weird relationship for MoRC's academy is an interesting story. After many of the higher players of EoD left to MoRC, MoRC wrote this on their profile page
For inquiries regarding Instant Death Squad,
please contact Oliva67
A very interesting quote. Not long after this was put up EoD put something like this on their profile
We are the acadmey of Masters of Rogue Chaos
then after that they promoted a few members and changed their name to WE ARE THE WORLD and changed their whole profile. This shows many things. They are nowhere in contact with MoRC anymore or this name would have never made it. Now the profile change never mentioned MoRC. MoRC has not changed their profile to take out Instant Death Squad or changed their name. Is digi master that busy that he has time for the forum but not his profile? And if they are still like an academy why not put those not so good members in that alliance? And are WATW that stupid to appose MoRC? I might not be the only one but i want to know whats going on.
http://en25.grepolismaps.org/70abad7cb18e3a37f461d42b72e8076c

More to come

DeletedUser2595

Just wondering what makes you say Triad is on the defensive? The war between MoRC and Triad has settled down into the usual Grepolis trench warfare of small gains and losses that switch between sides.

And unless you know something that we dont, im pretty sure ST and Scorps have little, if anything to do with each other...

DeletedUser

Hate to break it to ya mrpenguin but ST and Scorps aren't at war. Your Alliance forums prolly isn't the best place to source your intel from, that's already been established in other threads. Maybe worth going thru colonisations to see who might be fighting who, or asking(tho I thought you did ask already) :)

This has got to be quote of the week:
Suntzu: Suntzu are hopelessly getting enemies. ...The remains of SP300 are after them too. .....
More to come

lol, love it. Oh no:eek: the inactive remnants from the Alliance we obliterated are coming after us, word on the street is they gonna vm us to death! whatever will we do ;)

Keep up the good work, we appreciate your investigative journalism (even the fictional components, well, especially the fictional components tbh), and what it lacks in accuracy is more than made up for in entertainment value and flair. Thanks:)

... Before we start talking about anything i want to say this is not a Pnp to bash MoRC. ....

Let me know when the bashing thread starts, and don't take to long.... they might not be around much longer.

DeletedUser31161

grumbles i think you are the most unrealistic player here. you seem to find that suntzu doesn't have enemies. i'm not sure if my info is correct or not. i find that MoRC are currently starting to get a little more involved in suntzu

DeletedUser

grumbles i think you are the most unrealistic player here. you seem to find that suntzu doesn't have enemies

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en25/player/2332907/colonizations

You could be right Mr Penguin, your powers of deduction know no boundaries, these stats defiantly prove your point.

i find that MoRC are currently starting to get a little more involved in suntzu

Mr Penguin, I.............I cannot for the life of me understand, how you look at info you do or even how, in my wildest imagination, work out some of your suppositions & what point you are even trying to make.

i'm not sure if my info is correct or not.
Yep...you can say that again!

Sometimes when any of us make a post, we can be a little bit wide of the mark because we potentially have second-hand information.

But jeez man! Look at what your posting here! Even the most rudimentary stats check would make your post seem grossly ignorant of easily available info.

DeletedUser31161

funny how i dont see a single Jan city in there... i guess we're just not good enough to be noticed *sigh*

I cannot understand, how you look at info

well its simple i look around the forum and talk to some friends i also go to grep stats and maps and combine them with what i think and then make a opinion or a view. but i do not rely on grepo stats...

DeletedUser2595

:O I resent that pushty! I ALWAYS tell the truth... Or at least my version of it anyway :p

DeletedUser

Dear Penguin, if you wish to learn how to make a series of posts educating the server, please read my Newspaper on en45 so you know how it's done.

Also, nice to see you're still honoring me on your sig.

DeletedUser31161

You do realise it's very rare for the truth to be spoken on the forum, right? These forums exist primarily for propaganda. :D

no not these. ingame u know. i see the 40 slinger attacks suntzu attacks us with. then i see the highly aggressive 20 ls attacks. then i see who needs support and how big. how many conquests both sides have got. stuff like that

DeletedUser

Was just trolling the forums. I must say that in my time on grepo I have met a ton on uninformed people that have no idea what they are talking about. I have to say though that mr penguin takes the cake as most cluless person on the forums. I have seen him on other worlds spouting off ridiculous nonsense as well. Every time he post I get ready to sit here and be dumbfounded with false information.

PS, I meant to give you negative rep penguin and pushed the wrong button. Don't worry I'll get it back to you sometime if I have the time.

PSS next time you negative rep me go ahead and sign it penguin ehh?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

mrp's entertaining, doesn't post maliciously and has a good forum pic........so it's all good :)

DeletedUser

Also, when Mr.Penguin posts, someone in the know comes along & corrects him & posts the real details, so all the other curtain twitching nosey neighbor players in the internal forums will read it & then gossip about it.

mrp's entertaining, doesn't post maliciously and has a good forum pic........so it's all good :)

!Maybe rather than the facts themselves, what Mr.Penguin is trying to teach us not to take it too seriously :)

DeletedUser

I hope you are happy my friend Gumbles that you can take my cities without even gaining BP. Just send me a list of the cities you want to take. I will give to you without any resistance. Advance further to the action and realize that you are worthless.

Last edited by a moderator: