Pnp MoRC- The now story

• Thread starter DeletedUser31161
  • Start date

DeletedUser22708

This game just turned into who can be online the longest. And of course people who are unemployed, students or retired people (90% of triad) will win vs people who actually have got a job. I've met some cool and lovely people on this server, in both MoRC, scorps, Triad, Spartan300 and even Suntzu (not many tho). Reasons why i've gone into vm can be found on my ingame profile if anyone is interested or not :) It's truly been an honor to be playing alongside all the cool guys and girls i've met along the way. I'd like to thank everyone in MoRC but i also like to mention a few special peeps. Such as Stormvoort, we started as enemies, TFF vs SHIELD but we had an awesome crew and awesome time chasing NN out of O44. Also Nikazar, Kdaroks, Farabdul, Ludibakalula, RomanLightman who were my fighting buddies in O45, we put up a good fight guys, wish you the best of luck!

Good luck to all the other people still playing the game.

DeletedUser22708

And btw, i think Phone apps who send you an alert when you are under attack ruined the game, i myself have never used neither did anyone of the MoRC O45 crew, can't say the same from Triad.

DeletedUser

Guys, any RL-based slurs will be removed and punished. It's not acceptable and it's not relevant.

DeletedUser11165

But but..i dont like diablo...

Admit I have attack Alarm though :)

Best wishes Digi, Fara for apologising to Ron ill give you credit as he did not deserve your attacks on him; for the rest...well ok calling sean a pothead made me laugh

DeletedUser2595

But but..i dont like diablo...

Admit I have attack Alarm though :)

Best wishes Digi, Fara for apologising to Ron ill give you credit as he did not deserve your attacks on him; for the rest...well ok calling sean a pothead made me laugh

Who called me a pothead? and when? Just cos I used to be a student doesn't make me a pothead. :p

And Digi, for your own notes, as far as I am aware, there is only one unemployed guy in Triad and that is due to a medical condition. As they've told you before...

But it'll be sad to see you go Digi, wish you the best of luck.

DeletedUser25249

Wow, was just about to login out of vm, i totally understand the work thing, ive been in a bind with my business for a while thats why i hit vm so much recently...
Anyway might aswell say goodbye myself then, and as for the remaining crew ludi, nika and fara, was a great time boys and will never forget the love we shared on this amazingly time consuming game.
As for my foes, was great playing against you, the only guy who scared me the most was Bushifox at the start of this server, the most annoying was Lordbaer and thats a credit to his game :)

DeletedUser22708

Damn, didn't think Triad could fall any lower, but they just did. Even annoying me when i'm in vm. Some of you really do need to get a life.

So the fact that city names as Princess Baer, Unemployed Baer, Valkeneth Phoneapp, Weakling Thedoktor are being reported by Triad players while themselves have city names with the words moron, idiot in it, they don't get reported.

Well Triad, seriously if you want to win the game this way, then good luck to you. To pursue a good reputation, well it's already too late for that, your reputation and your players are stained.

I hope you Triad girls are happy, ghosted my account, why would i play this game if my enemies don't even bother to play it in a fair way. My last post on the forum, leaving with a sense of bitterness but oh well. Life goes on

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I hope you ( Triads) are happy now. I guess for you winning the game in any possible way is more important rather that enjoy it.

DeletedUser31161

Triad cant do anything except make fleas to harrass us and take inactive. Digi goes ghost and 10 seconds later our trips are running like hell

DeletedUser23542

Triad cant do anything except make fleas to harrass us and take inactive. Digi goes ghost and 10 seconds later our trips are running like hell

looool

he ghosted cause he got "the 1 thing we don't speak of on forums" and decided to start crying. Not Triads fault he couldn't stand teh heat and he most likely had no VM days left....As that is where MORC players are all the time lol. So he had to quit "to save face" and not loose all his precious cities while still beeing active i guess. Though RL problems sometime take us away from the game, and it's not to much fun to wake up everyday to 10 cities under siege i can assume

I for one liked Digi, except the fact that he was a crybaby. morc reports eveyone they see for whatever reasons they do it for. And then when you get banned yourselfes..You are all crying me a river lol....

Wow, was just about to login out of vm, i totally understand the work thing, ive been in a bind with my business for a while thats why i hit vm so much recently...
Anyway might aswell say goodbye myself then, and as for the remaining crew ludi, nika and fara, was a great time boys and will never forget the love we shared on this amazingly time consuming game.
As for my foes, was great playing against you, the only guy who scared me the most was Bushifox at the start of this server, the most annoying was Lordbaer and thats a credit to his game :)

Why is everyone leaving......I say we form a new alliance :) call it the Quitters :) I will invite you all, and we will DOMINATE athens :)(in our absence)

And btw, i think Phone apps who send you an alert when you are under attack ruined the game, i myself have never used neither did anyone of the MoRC O45 crew, can't say the same from Triad.

Yeah right...rollingaroundonthefloorwitharmsspreadoutlikeahelicopter

I got an iphone myself so was not able to even try the app until a few days ago. But i conclude the same way yuou do. Phone apps take away the sole purpose of playing this game..Just plain stupid

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I am not going to complain and cry about anything. For some of you if you don't know Digi please don't speculate why he ghosted. It was made independent of any enemies. And please Gumbles you embarassed yourself enough to post "Who is Digi" Thus don't talk ever please! As Ronnie said sometimes we caught up with RL and this is the reason why Digi left the game. We have more than to be online, some of us have families and kids, it does take some time.

I have been reported the most I guess, even though I have never complained about anyone. This is a game.Oh well if you believe in this than we will go with it. I fought everyone in Athens and I lost and gain a lot of cities here. But really do we have to go this road? Nikolaos Fatis respect your enemies and play you game, buddy!

DeletedUser25249

I still have tons of vm left lol... Ronnie ill join the quitters, would rather that than being a traitor, even tho we had a good friendly relationship after you joined triads, you and around 20 other folk all just said nup im done fighting lets join the enemy...so who's the quitter me or you?
And before you go and say i joined morc, i only went there after TB was left with 6 active players from the 13 we started with, so i flipped a coin basically.:)