Pnp MoRC- The now story

• Thread starter DeletedUser31161
  • Start date

DeletedUser

digi's ghosting lies in the source of his intentions and i have foreseen either that or quitting after the internal takeover. he's gotten to far... literally

phone apps suck and i know players who have it and use it. i might keep sending a small attack every hour and then recalling it so have a good night's sleep and day at work once your phones keeps ringing non-stop :D

athens is in a phase of a great stalemate. cities don't fall easily and one player can't do anything by himself anymore... unlike in the first year of a server. some of the best players i ever had the chance to play with or against, usually quit or become static after a year or so because conquering becomes so hard. it morally crushes them and decreases their will to play on. that's when your endurance presents yourself, because the rate of success is decreasing

DeletedUser23542

digi's ghosting lies in the source of his intentions and i have foreseen either that or quitting after the internal takeover. he's gotten to far... literally

phone apps suck and i know players who have it and use it. i might keep sending a small attack every hour and then recalling it so have a good night's sleep and day at work once your phones keeps ringing non-stop :D

athens is in a phase of a great stalemate. cities don't fall easily and one player can't do anything by himself anymore... unlike in the first year of a server. some of the best players i ever had the chance to play with or against, usually quit or become static after a year or so because conquering becomes so hard. it morally crushes them and decreases their will to play on. that's when your endurance presents yourself, because the rate of success is decreasing

Totally agree wioth you there :)

The stacking is just immense lol...But :) fun to prowl through

DeletedUser23542

I still have tons of vm left lol... Ronnie ill join the quitters, would rather that than being a traitor, even tho we had a good friendly relationship after you joined triads, you and around 20 other folk all just said nup im done fighting lets join the enemy...so who's the quitter me or you?
And before you go and say i joined morc, i only went there after TB was left with 6 active players from the 13 we started with, so i flipped a coin basically.:)

So because i joined Triad im suddenly a a...... ? I don't get it ?

because you fight my alliance members im suddenly a noob ??

I don't get it..You guy's take this game waaay to personal. I never had anything bad to say about anyone of you guy's. Actually the other way around.

As for me joining Triad, it was back in february i believe. I had been playing this game for 1month or so, was in NN for 25days......Cobra asked me to join him and his crew in o36(where i was). As i did play aloongside them(and not you-too far out) i joined them. As you did your friends.

The thing i don't get is, you all invite me to another world. Talk is fun(we enjoyed eachothers skype company :p), then suddenly you all turn and show your true colors because my alliance members are taking some cties orattacking you or whatever...NOW im the bad guy LOOOL

Kd...Quitter...me ?? Not so much

I always ahd respect for you Fara, KD and Nikazar( i didn't really now Ludi to well and she( i heard she is a she) was allways kinda rude towards me lol..But never the less, i hope i can play alongside you in an other world sometime mybe(i will go under another name so you will not remember me as EVIL ronnie-lol) How you all can say and do what you do is kinda mindblowing tbh

play the game and live your lives. Loose a city today to gain 5 tomorrow

:pro:

As for the post i made on Digi, i understand he didn't quit becaus eof beeing attacked. most likely IRL issues caught up with him. Like they will us all in the END. Good luck to you Digi wherever you are

ps..KD- I still got 60days of VM left :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22708

The fact that some of you (maybe not you ronnie) think i quit because i lost some cities is quite funny. The fact i only lost one city in my entire time playing while being active says it all actually, without a phone app too i must say. As fara said, RL issues caught up with me as lot of things were and are changing in my personal life. I went in vm to get things sorted with the intention of coming back actually. But then me being reported by some of your triad buddies for a couple of silly city names (not the first time being reported either by Triad), well it was clear to me how far Triad wanted to go to win this game. I've held my own for a long time even though i had so many front line cities in O45,O44,O34,O35 which most of them were supported by myself with a few exceptions. I do have respect for most of my enemies such as Lord Dagger, djrlol (not so much anymore tho) hmm that's about it tho, so not many. I don't really consider you (Ronnie) as one of my enemies as you only sent a slinger nuke from time to time but nothing else (which gave me a good amount of dbp).

And gumbles, you're funny mate, always trying to make yourself look important (on a game), pathetic if you ask me.

Btw Stormvoort, i also didn't quit because conquering was getting hard. The week before i went into vm, i took 2 cities from jbceasar and 1 from djrlol if i remember correctly.

kind regards,
Digital Mystikz

DeletedUser23542

The fact that some of you (maybe not you ronnie) think i quit because i lost some cities is quite funny. The fact i only lost one city in my entire time playing while being active says it all actually, without a phone app too i must say. As fara said, RL issues caught up with me as lot of things were and are changing in my personal life. I went in vm to get things sorted with the intention of coming back actually. But then me being reported by some of your triad buddies for a couple of silly city names (not the first time being reported either by Triad), well it was clear to me how far Triad wanted to go to win this game. I've held my own for a long time even though i had so many front line cities in O45,O44,O34,O35 which most of them were supported by myself with a few exceptions. I do have respect for most of my enemies such as Lord Dagger, djrlol (not so much anymore tho) hmm that's about it tho, so not many. I don't really consider you (Ronnie) as one of my enemies as you only sent a slinger nuke from time to time but nothing else (which gave me a good amount of dbp).

And gumbles, you're funny mate, always trying to make yourself look important (on a game), pathetic if you ask me.

Btw Stormvoort, i also didn't quit because conquering was getting hard. The week before i went into vm, i took 2 cities from jbceasar and 1 from djrlol if i remember correctly.

kind regards,
Digital Mystikz

Cudos, i wasn't realy near you tbh. i remember you killed my ls 2-3 times in 1 city and you also sent a sling nuke ;) wich gaveme some awesome DBP from time to time.

We all have our IRL struggles i guess, had my fair share of problemsthis year intertwining with my grepolis Life(but i stuck in there)

I would also like to say this, Triad players are getting banned for citynames everyday also.....So i think it's very weird you guy's are sitting in your glass house pointing fingers when Triad players have been banned ever since we started waging war on Morc....Funnny fact..

And i play some of you Morc guy's in Pella World also, funny how when My alliance started war on Doom alliance there..We suddenly started getting banned tehre also ?? Weird huh ?

And thnx for not considering me an enemy Digi :) You are most welcome to My house anyday for strategic talks :)

Best wishes

Ronnie

DeletedUser

.........., why would i play this game if my enemies don't even bother to play it in a fair way. My last post on the forum, leaving with a sense of bitterness but oh well. Life goes on

Erm, last post was it? poor bitter lil bambino..have a tissue :(

The fact that some of you (maybe not you ronnie) think i quit because i lost some cities is quite funny. The fact i only lost one city in my entire time playing while being active says it all actually, without a phone app too i must say. As fara said, RL issues caught up with me as lot of things were and are changing in my personal life. I went in vm to get things sorted with the intention of coming back actually. But then me being reported by

You lost 4 cities in 4 days as you gave up & were actively running away to vm, so much for your facts.... then you ghosted your account solely cos someone reported you over city names?

You ghosted your account after a year+ playing, god knows how much $ spent on your credit cards and god knows how many hours spent typing out your dribble in these forums let alone all the things you did we can't mention here..... all because someone reported you over city names? Hmmmmm good luck finding anyone who believes that multibottyboy, in addition to the fact you're obviously too weak mentally to deal with losing a few cities, we all know the real reason you felt you had no option but to ghost your account like the gutless rat you are...

Think those creditors chasing you have taken their toll on the ole loft at office digi, not that there was much up there to begin with.

Anyways, your comments are all that can be expected from a 175point player, keep it up and try get a clean nappy on at some stage this month, everything about you stinks but it may just help a lil :)

DeletedUser22708

Was supposed to be my last post but then someone contacted me saying gumbles was spreading nonsense on the forum again. I see you haven't changed a bit, you frustrated soul ;). ''You lost 4 cities in 4 days as you gave up''. Well since i conquered 3 Triad cities the week before it would be dumb to think i gave up. But that's no surprise coming from you, always with your conclusions and facts that you seem to pull out of that place where the sun doesn't shine ;)

I could only be online for maybe an hour or 2 a day, so it was pointless to not activate vm until things would calm down at my work.

Was to be expected to have a response like that from you tho gumby, you still have some growing up to do i think. And this 175 point player still has got more bp than you, if you ever need some advice, send me a pm, i won't open it tho as you're not really worth my time honey boo boo. And i lol'd at the multibottyboy, silly gumby.

Thanks for putting a smile on my face tho, keep proving yourself on a game :)

DeletedUser

Was supposed to be my last post but then someone contacted me saying gumbles was spreading nonsense on the forum again. ...../QUOTE]

Hmm, only thing i posted was "who is dig?"

You still seem incapable of typing a sentance without it containing at least 1 lie.

could only be online for maybe an hour or 2 a day, so it was pointless to not activate vm until things would calm down at my work./QUOTE]

last i checked it takes 48 hours to activate vm, you were losing cities 2 days before then, so again yet another digi lie.

You truly are the Weakest guy who ever ever ever played grepo.

btw I tried attacking you for fun but you still got beginners protection, LOL :)

Anyways, glad to see you gone and especially the cowardly manner in which you left. Very fitting for the way you've played the game and a great reflection on how much respect you had for the remaining players in MoRC... none. But thats only to expected of someone only capable of thinking of themselves.

Ciao 175pointer

DeletedUser22708

Well it was not the first time i was as busy as i was now at work, so i was kinda hoping Triad wouldn't notice like they didn't notice before. Therefore i didn't activate vm rightaway after the weekend. So where am i exactly lying? So i guess i was speaking the truth about you spreading bullsh and nonsense on this forum.

And now you want to attack me? While you had a whole year to attack me when i was still active, damn son, you seem to be the coward here.

Ciao delusional gumby

DeletedUser31161

Was supposed to be my last post but then someone contacted me saying gumbles was spreading nonsense on the forum again. ...../QUOTE]

Hmm, only thing i posted was "who is dig?"

You still seem incapable of typing a sentance without it containing at least 1 lie.

could only be online for maybe an hour or 2 a day, so it was pointless to not activate vm until things would calm down at my work./QUOTE]

last i checked it takes 48 hours to activate vm, you were losing cities 2 days before then, so again yet another digi lie.

You truly are the Weakest guy who ever ever ever played grepo.

And yet he beat u in abp, dp, and points. Also founded number 1 alliance

DeletedUser

Digi, you were a great player and earned my respect no matter what anyone says to differ. (especially gumbles, the whining tyrant)

Though we never fought, you were honorable to SP300 and tried your best to keep the pact between us.
(if I remember right, it was you that helped us out immensely by informing us of a spy)

Just remember when listening to mumbo jumbo gumbo here, that only his slings and stone can hurt you, but his words can never hurt you. (I 've heard that he's a real softy at times, so I'm sure he doesn't mean what he says. At least not much) :p

Good luck in RL Digi!

DeletedUser31161

maciver still running strong taking thos suntzu's cities?

DeletedUser

Yeah, once in a while. Not as often as I used to though.... But still here and ready to fight

DeletedUser

I am amazed how Gumbles works. So as soon as you see city stacked you just back off. Ouch Gumby, conclusion is the only cities you can take from banned players or players who are offline. He was so right in terms of give you a lesson how to play.

From my own expirience , send you garbigde harpy or manty. Over kill you noob. When you learn how to play against good player let me know . As someone said Jumbo Mambo Gurbigde. again let us know if you need good advise how to play this game "local clown".

DeletedUser

And also let me point you out Gumbles that SunTzu were loosing about 5 cities per day at some point, which means that the rate you loose the cities were much higher than you were gaining ones. I guess thats why you quit? And after all you quitter are going to say anything? LOH you are!!!! Ask someone from Triad who will give you definition of this word. Looser won't fit your profile:)

DeletedUser22708

i guess gumbles was upset because of my alliance name fara, i decided not to delete my account just so he can see the alliance name every time he looks at the rankings :)

DeletedUser

i guess gumbles was upset because of my alliance name fara, i decided not to delete my account just so he can see the alliance name every time he looks at the rankings :)

Be aware Digi, he might attack you when you are sleeping that the only way Gumby rules. He is a clown, isn't he? Hahaha

DeletedUser

lol, you guys are funny, like 2 drunks fighting each other over cigarette butts.

farabub if you put ur down ur baby bottle whilst you type someone may actually be able to understand what you are trying to say.

Anyways,cos I like ya here are some statistics that can actually be verified, yes grown ups can do that, IKR!
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en25/player/2262737/colonizations?page=0
Farabub colonisations since October 2012
23 from abandoned cities
6 from internal MoRC swaps
2 from enemy Alliances
17 lost to SunTzu & Triad

Farabub has managed to take 2 (two) cities from an enemy Alliance in 4 months of playing grepo, well done:)

And diginappy the man(?) who ghosted his account without giving his alliance the respect to even pass off any vital cities to them, all because he was far to busy in rl to defend them, still wasting his vital precious time posting constantly in the forums for a game he supposedly no longer plays..........priceless:)

DeletedUser22708

I do check and post on this forum from time to time gumbles, as it doesn't require me being online 24/7. So yah, i got time for that, especially to annoy desperate people like yourself. Just waiting for you to go back quiet again till we post something else about you :)