Inactive Topic More to Agora Deals

DeletedUser

Proposal: Add more Victory Possessions to the Agora Deals for victory possessions

Have you Checked the DNS and PSI lists in the Archives? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested?

1. Yes
2. No

Reason: To make the deals offered for victory possessions more appealing to the players

Details: When you go to organize a victory possession, the most common way is to use battle points, the other offers though, such as

tiWx8Pw.png
uTcR5gd.png
juSgMXi.png

I believe that you should be offered more victory possessions for spending that much resources, for the gold, I do not think it should change since gold users could easily get cultural points very fast with multiple cities if it were worth more.

Visual Aids:
cpMKT2x.png

Balance: This will make an average difference to the game, I do think that you shouldnt have to pay so many resources for only 1 victory possession when you can go out, attack a small city and get a victory possession for practically free.

Abuse Prevention: Only abuse I can see is if it would be the same for gold since gold users can easily get cultural levels fast which wouldnt be very fair.

Summary: Instead of paying a lot of resources for only 1 victory possession, you get to have more than just 1 possession, my suggestion would be 3 since it seems average.

DeletedUser

I think this would be extremely overpowered, as once you get cities in the core of your alliance and not on the frontline those cities produce city festivals slightly fast, so you could get CP extremely fast if this was implemented. No from me.

DeletedUser

I think this would be extremely overpowered, as once you get cities in the core of your alliance and not on the frontline those cities produce city festivals slightly fast, so you could get CP extremely fast if this was implemented. No from me.

I disagree since you still have the pay the same amount and wait just as long.

DeletedUser

Not necessarily. The current rate for 1 culture point by city festival is 15000wood 18000stone and 15000 silver over 12 hours. If this happened, since you said that you would get 3CP for 1 festival, the new rates would be 5000 wood, 6000 stone and 5000 silver over 4 hours. That's extremely cheap.

DeletedUser

No, there would be no option for that, just 3 or no deal xD Not you get to decide how many you want or else I would just ask them to add a bar like the trade to have as many as you want as long as you have the resources.

DeletedUser

No, there would be no option for that, just 3 or no deal xD Not you get to decide how many you want or else I would just ask them to add a bar like the trade to have as many as you want as long as you have the resources.

I'm saying that since you get 3 CP he price for each one is cheap

DeletedUser

I just think that 1 for that many resources is ridiculous, in my last one I asked for either or, but my computer died during the progress. I could just change my idea to either lower the resources or add more victory possessions.

DeletedUser

Which requires theater which nobody ever gets only on a regular occasion. Even then so it should be more since for the theater it is 10000+

DeletedUser41390

This sounds like the #1 way to increase simming to me. if anything i would like these much more expensive to force people out to fight for their new slots. Big no from me

DeletedUser21990

This sounds like the #1 way to increase simming to me. if anything i would like these much more expensive to force people out to fight for their new slots. Big no from me

Don't think I could have said it better ;) a no from me as well

DeletedUser31385

Wasnt the worst making gold more powerful? Anyways this would encourage mass-simming.

DeletedUser

The worst I've seen is upgrading catapults, which is actually a recent idea from yesterday.

DeletedUser

there would be no point in fighting!

DeletedUser27610

No offense bud, but this is a war game. You're supposed to attack and defend. That's why VP's are so cheap, to encourage fighting not simming.

Also, the reason why the gold way is faster is because you're actually paying real money for those CP's, so of course it is the best route to go if you spend money on this game. That's fair.