Mors Omnia Solvit

DeletedUser

Is anyone in this world going to stand up and fight these guys or is everyone happy just bending over for them?

These guys are so bored they have ventured out to the rim to pick on players a fraction of their size, *sarcasm* which requires a ton of skill *sarcasm*.

DeletedUser5554

nobody really cares ...cuz as long as you aren't rude to them like havoc was they pretty much just leave you alone and are fairly nice to everyone important they encounter at this time...

DeletedUser

I just called Grepolis police because I suspect a world winner crown has been stolen by a whiny little noob that thinks O55 is the rim. Don't skip geography classes, brah.
What alliance are you from? Knights of the 55th? What a great alliance [that's sarcasm]. "Must be active and aggressive for membership." Good start, but I have more ABP than your entire alliance. Maybe you should stop whining and go attack something.
I will go ahead and mark you as food since the thread 'Cry more noob' on our forum hasn't been updated recently.

DeletedUser

nobody really cares ...cuz as long as you aren't rude to them like havoc was they pretty much just leave you alone and are fairly nice to everyone important they encounter at this time...

Yeah that's why the number 2 player in the world takes cheap shots all the time at players who have not even had a chance to take a second city.

I just called Grepolis police because I suspect a world winner crown has been stolen by a whiny little noob that thinks O55 is the rim. Don't skip geography classes, brah.
What alliance are you from? Knights of the 55th? What a great alliance [that's sarcasm]. "Must be active and aggressive for membership." Good start, but I have more ABP than your entire alliance. Maybe you should stop whining and go attack something.
I will go ahead and mark you as food since the thread 'Cry more noob' on our forum hasn't been updated recently.

Don't be jealous of my crown.

Nobody cares that they are getting destroyed? Mors is nearly 3x the size of the number two alliance. That shows me that everyone is scared of them, not that people don't care.

I have more ABP than your entire alliance. Maybe you should stop whining and go attack something.

Do a little more research, I started this world way after you. If we had started at the same time I would have more abp than you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

did ur entire alliance just spawn in O55? Please do tell, I'm dying to hear the excuse.
Was it you christshippie who -rep'd me in another thread?

DeletedUser

did ur entire alliance just spawn in O55? Please do tell, I'm dying to hear the excuse.
Was it you christshippie who -rep'd me in another thread?

haha, no I don't bother with the whole rep thing... don't really care about it.

When I joined this world the rim was where I am and the top players already had at least 7-8 cities. No excuses just facts. I don't care I will fight to the death with you guys since no one else seems to want to. As I said before I have achieved more than the vast majority of the people who have ever played this game, including yourself. I just joined this world because a friend wanted to play and he couldn't join alpha or the hero world.

DeletedUser5554

personally im not afraid of them...
1. its a game for one and this is all in good fun no matter what. i said it with a smile on my face when a whole top 12 took on my alliance in ithica and shattered it and ill say it now...
2. tyrone and MOS is actually nice to people who don't rant all over the place and complain about being attacked. no offense.
3. with all due respect i feel your past alliance achived those things and you alone did not. so in a sense you AND your alliance did those things.

personally i had a hand in storm getting so many BoM owned cs's in their harbor that they haven't even bothered to respond yet but i don't say i alone did it...i just organized it the players did the hard work and commited to my proposed plan.

DeletedUser

The world is far from over Christ, on the Corinth server PB was far more dominant than this when the server started and now there is others doing a great job of competing with them. The server is still incredibly young alot can happen, hard to tell what things are gonna look like a few months down the road. The alliance that will challenge them will either be IMO Silver or an alliance from the rim that hasn't really risen to power yet. Alot of times good alliances come from the rim such as TVG and TA on Corinth and Triad on Athens. Im sure there is more examples I could give if need be but you get the point.

DeletedUser5554

hes right robbyn44 started in the rim...now is #1 on gamma with nobody having ever taken a city of his aside from his own alliance. also ran alliance x which rose to power from the rim and conquered all for a time...and is still very powerful today.

DeletedUser

Theta, buddy, it was Theta, otherwise correct. I think that mors will be top dog for a while, but the won't be able to hold it seeing as the server is still vary young.

DeletedUser

Yeah I was just coming here for a little "friendly" trash talking... but I guess that makes me a whiner.

DeletedUser5554

sorry im outta it amir :) haha i feel dumb now.

the early top 12 is NEVER going to about the alliances that are left its about players that are left mostly because being honest the only way you survive as an alliance from the start is if you know exactly when and how to do things. that means knowing who to recruit, knowing when to replace losses, understanding that your recruitment door is never closed if you are smart, and knowing who to pick a fight with and when, knowing how to be diplomatic and polite. the reason why 80% of all orginal alliances fail quickly is because they don't get any of these. the other 10% will last a little longer know 2 of these things they generally last for a month usually. the other 8% will last decently long maybe up to a year and some months because they know 4 of these things. and finally the special 2% of grepolis alliances the ones that last from start to finish and are usually top 12 is because they know all of these things.

everyone in the top 12 now save possibly one or 2 will be replaced by a ring or rim alliance in a few months...infact its already happened to many the orginal top 12 are almost all eliminated. really at the end of the world its not about what alliances survived but what players survived. its always interesting to see who ended up where and why.

DeletedUser

everyone in the top 12 now save possibly one or 2 will be replaced by a ring or rim alliance in a few months...infact its already happened to many the orginal top 12 are almost all eliminated. really at the end of the world its not about what alliances survived but what players survived. its always interesting to see who ended up where and why.

So true. Its finally the players that makes up an alliance. But MOS have a hell lot of committed members. Trust me. =)

DeletedUser25133

Apart from my alliance and MOS been at war , i have to say i havent really had any problems with MOS :)

christshippie just get over the fact they are farming you and start dodgying and building , then if you do get rimmed just start again

bigger and better players than you have been beaten and then rimmed and started again

i can give you deathwish has an example and full kodus to him for starting again and not complaining.

if your getting attacked then dodge or ask your "alliance" for help.

DeletedUser

Or another advice is to shift all the way to the rim. Pawn the new players there and make a new alliance. COme back in full force.

DeletedUser

christshippie just get over the fact they are farming you and start dodgying and building , then if you do get rimmed just start again

Haha, I find it so funny how often people speak without knowledge of what they are saying. They are not farming me at all. I was speaking up for other people.

Or another advice is to shift all the way to the rim. Pawn the new players there and make a new alliance. COme back in full force.

That's cheap and not my style.

DeletedUser5554

farming is part of the game....so in a sense you are standing up for noobs and inactives...? basically you defend people who don't care / are new which is weird cuz a whole world has opened devoted to those guys and when i was new nobody cared i went 0-2 in conquests before ever getting to conquer a city in grepolis.