most dishonourable alliances

DeletedUser10963

alright guys here we can post dishonourable alliances, so in the future nobody makes the mistake of depending on them.

i know of 1; the red eye jedi. these low class scum were our allie, till we went to war that was. they broke the pact and attacked us all of a sudden also while fighting our war they started to recruit my mebers one by one.

now my question is, how high is honour regarded in this game? i

personnaly see honour as one of the most important things being true to my word is something i will always be. espacially in a game, city's come ciy's go, but dishonourable behavior is something that will mark you forever.

please be honest when you react.

DeletedUser

i know of 1; the red eye jedi. these low class scum were our allie, till we went to war that was. they broke the pact and attacked us all of a sudden also while fighting our war they started to recruit my mebers one by one.

That is called clever.

And dishonorable, but mostly clever.

DeletedUser10963

that wasnt my question, i wonder how high honour and being true to your word is regarded. clever it is, but i for one would never do it.

DeletedUser

I admire your personality. But I stand by Grace, that's clever.

EDIT: Awww.... Somebody called me a scrub because of this post......

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

But still dishonorable. But I figure several of Theta's forum posters are dishonorable.
But it is also clever.

DeletedUser

I would think "cunning" is the right word? Most alliances don't resort to that though, that's a comfort. Maybe you should write a PNP about the alliance that did this to you, if it makes you feel better?

DeletedUser

Lol

I actually think this is funny, although i usually don't interfere with forum drama this is just to good to not make a comment :"). It's funny because martijngoofy did exactly the same thing to an old alliance i was in, recruiting members with threats while having a pact with us and than declare war after we were weakend. Such tactics might work on the short term, but in the end it backfires on you and im glad it did :p .

DeletedUser

I would call that intelligent, cunning and witty.

DeletedUser

You can't blame them for not following you in to battle when noone in your alliance had a colony ship...

DeletedUser10963

ehm.. mister w0to i did no such thing, i never had a pact with your old alliance. mayby you should get your facts straight before you react

DeletedUser

Did you have a contract drawn up for your pact? If not the NAP basically did not exist.

DeletedUser

Did you have a contract drawn up for your pact? If not the NAP basically did not exist.

w0to on 7/30/10 at 12:03 PM
Dear mr. Martijngoofy
Thank you for your mail. A NAP (non- agression pact) is not a problem we can make a deal about that. An alliance i would have to discuss. It's not that we don't want an Alliance, but the problem is the ammount of members you guys have. A huge alliance that is not very concentrated has the risk of having a lot of wars, because there is a lot of possible conflict and as an ally we would have to help you guys. So yeah the alliance part i have to discuss and it kinda depends on how much you guys would still like to grow?
yours sincerely
w0to

martijngoofy on 7/30/10 at 12:05 PM
dear wotto,

if you checked our profile you will have seen that recruiting has changed to limited, and the academy is there also for a reason ;).

it's a nap then, please keep me informed about the alliance part.

regards,
martijngoofy
S.P.Q.R.
imperator.

See i has even got the diplomatic contacts from back than :p It looks pretty official to me :') but hey im not an expert. But yeah this is all ooollld so lets not talk about it to much, just thought it was funny mentioning it :D

DeletedUser

¬¬ Thats just saying you have a NAP so it could be broken at any time.

DeletedUser10963

well let us not dwell on the past. let's see what the future brings us..

DeletedUser

because the red eyes were not a good alliance and he wants to warn people personally i dont like imperial guard because they dont care about there own members unless they have a bunch of points

DeletedUser10963

ok, that makes 2 alliances people should be extremly carefull with

DeletedUser

spec the imps they were insulting there own players in messages to me when they were attackin me