most dishonourable alliances

DeletedUser

martijngoofy,

If your pact worked that hard on screwing your alliance, then they deserve all the members they destroyed and gained.

They were a smart group. Of course, they could have used their brains the nicer way...

DeletedUser10963

how can they be proud winning this way? how can they be satisfied?

it could have been understandeble if they had a reason to do it... but they did it only because they could, we were no thread to them.

DeletedUser

i'm sure that they wont be proud using these tactivs but war is war.

DeletedUser10963

i'm sure that they wont be proud using these tactivs but war is war.

we had no war.. we were allies.

new info revealed;

with a campaign of lies they also tried to drive a wedge between me and other allies. unfortunatly for them i dont delete my messages so could easiely prove he was lying ;)

DeletedUser10963

as you wish..
--------------------

they claimed,

pendered today at 10:23 AM
no issuses there just mainly inactives and they dragged me into a war and then bailed the same day. there leaders got the attitude of a 12 yr old and so its easier just to let my guys take there cities.if theres afew being conquested id ask you let them be booted and taken but any other that arnt being attacked and join you will be left alone.

Canterbury today at 10:22 AM
What are your issues with SPQR, and why the attacks?

now take a look at this..

martijngoofy on 8/16/10 at 1:38 PM

whahha, the fact that they asked for a ceasefire means they are weak! what an idiots i donl let them conquer my city to then sign peace

pendered on 8/16/10 at 1:31 PM

yeah there general dude said that there damanding 2 of my cities off me for peace lol.

martijngoofy on 8/16/10 at 1:24 PM

not yet, i just heart my militairy staff agreed on ceasefir with the phantoms :0.
well i stopped that immidiatly and told evereyone to continue attacking

DeletedUser14167

back to topic.
dishonerable alliances?

i say AAB and Auto. both mra fails that will fall soon enough

DeletedUser

sadly I can't conrtibute much to this trhread as I am part of A-X, when we find a dishonorable alliance we crush them for example TiT, BTR, Alpha andcurently AAB.

DeletedUser9465

Alpha wasn't dishonorable though. We had some problems with some of its leaders. But for most time, Alpha was a honorable alliance.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

wxcept when they took refugees whenever we attacked them, I compleatly agree.

DeletedUser

AAB for sure...

Speaking for the now dead Alpha, apart from some poor choices regarding refugees, I don't see anything dishonorable about the way we carried ourselves...

DeletedUser

I agree with you, there where some bad refugee choices though.