Most exciting ocean?

DeletedUser

Which is the most exciting ocean so far?

Here are a list of the top 5 alliances in the 4 core oceans, just to jog your memories. But which ocean is the most exciting?

Ocean 44
1. Bloodstorm Pirates
2. Shogunate Enclave
3. The Lions
4. DAFT
5. Black Cobra

Ocean 45
1. NoE
2. -=ADV=-
3. The Lions
4. The Achaean Legion
5. The Guards Of Elvis

Ocean 54
1. The Spartans
2. Engels De Nex
3. NoE
4. Knights Templar
5. S.Z.A

Ocean 55
1. Revolt
2. -The Secret-
3. Domination
4. Artemisia
5. Pros Theon

discuss.

DeletedUser

I'd go O54 as NoE is not as dominant there and it looks like there will be a fair few good skirmishes going on there.

Check out meh siggeh.

DeletedUser

i do like your signature, did you enjoy it?

All i can talk about is ocean 55 (which is mine). At the moment i think its not the most exciting. The good alliances are taking down the not so good ones (or even some of the good ones, like TamThanVein)
But at some point i reckon the bubble will burst and there will be a big bloody war on.

But i think any ocean with NoE in is a good ocean as they are a very good alliance, and quite aggressive.

cheers

mike

DeletedUser2795

lol, if you have never been rimmed, then you should try, it is a very educational experience

DeletedUser

It's got to be 44 'cause I'm there. Lions co-ordinated attacks with Biremes and half a dozen Light Ships is really edge of your seat stuff.

DeletedUser

O44 sucks
O45 is NoE domain, which will slowly make it's way from north to the south, conquering / recruiting what is left there.
O54 is an interesting place and I hope it will stay like this.
O55 depends on if three main alliances will hug or war. The Secret, revolt and Domination in between them. That can be really interesting, but it looks more like a hug at the moment.

DeletedUser

O64 - clash of the n00bs. Can we get our acts together before a proper alliance expands there and rims us all ?

At least we are getting practise at war, but only really half the experience for each side, since ONYX ENLIL don't attack.

DeletedUser

O 44 is boring no wars and probably never will be
unless shogunate enclave stand up to bloodstorm

DeletedUser

Revolt was scared of fighting NoE because they was in a war with ThamThanvien and only got the nap with domination because they are scared of fighting two wars at once just to let you know ;)

DeletedUser

O64 - clash of the n00bs. Can we get our acts together before a proper alliance expands there and rims us all ?

Hehe, I am very curious, what "proper" alliance will try to rim Dacia Maximus from O65 ;)

DeletedUser

Be careful what u wish for!!!lol

Just a thot after reading MikeWarrens views.......Im an active member of the mighty DAFT and believe me we WILL bring the war your'e looking for bub. Its just a matter of time. We are currently ranked #2 in zeta and will be fighting & conquering in an ocean near u SOON!haha Just ask NoE, The Lions & Elvis World Tour. Im sure we'll be able to fit u in, just be patient m8!:pro:(SW)

DeletedUser

Hm. commenting on a post that was 3 months old brian. and btw mikewarren is in uNmEeK. so... ask us what?

DeletedUser

Eh, shared with uNmEek and if tommi joined NmE then your rank would be in danger. Luckily for you guys, you immpressed uNmEek with the little war and they decided to ally with you.