Most Feared and Most Respected one

DeletedUser

hi,
i have seen this thread in different world and since this is a great world with lot of great players we would like to know who are your MOST FEARED And MOST RESPECTED ones..

lets begin...

DeletedUser17104

I am going to only list one in each catagory because for me it easy

feared: Valheru.ro

Respected: Valheru.ro

Note: Bobby is a close second on both.

DeletedUser

Respected: Bloodred, MisterMalas, Sab, (and almost all the rest of GS). As well as johnmayo, lightfoot, & Murtius.

Feared: N/A.

DeletedUser

Respected: Murt, Val, Rmoller, Not Guilty, and the rest of TU! together with Tizidaddyman, Fregall, bofkees, and Harak99. And of course my brothers in BS and GE alliances.

Feared: I would crap my pants if Val would attack me, but luckily he's on my side, so I don't fear anyone.

DeletedUser

Feared: notguilty as he always finds the weakness in my strategy and exposes it in front of everybody :p

Respected: Too many to pick from I really respect a lot of players in this world.

DeletedUser

Feared: well yet to see for myself

Respected: Boby, Avera, Sab, CB, Murtius , Boudred, Kaphira, Bcae (atleast when he was playing and not Quit but now no), Kentish and Lightfoot1

DeletedUser

Most Feared: hrm....GS lol mainly because I know they fighting style. and BS.

Respected: All of GS, CB, boby, most of BS, bodnapa, murtius, theres a whole bunch of great players here in omicron both allies and enemies.

DeletedUser

Feared: It would be valheru.ro since I've seen the kind of attacks he sends but he's too far away since BS took all my cities in his range, so I'll go with SirVladamir. Strong player with excellent timing skills and way to close for comfort in way too many places.

Respected: Anyone who takes a severe beating and loses several cities but refuses to quit, go VM, or jump ship to save themselves.

DeletedUser17564

Feared: who ever's top in my current ocean
Respected: almost everyone who posts on the omi forum

DeletedUser

Feared: Boby and valerhu.ro (note: if all romanian players are like boby, id like to change my answer to all romanian players)
Respected: Boby, Cb, val, to name a few. BS, most of GS and TU.

DeletedUser

Feared: If I fear any player it would be valheru. The man has superb timing and great attacks.
Respected: tizidaddyman, Aksak, rmoller, and Lightfoot1

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser20547

Feared: Not feared, but I think I would bite a few nails and lose some hours of sleep if I had Boby, SirVlad, CB, Aero, coming at me...
Val too

Respected: Boby, Doolcee, SirVlad, Aero, CB, Ask, DeanoMN and basically all of BS and TU.

DeletedUser

Feared, lol, just about everyone right now
Respected, so many to say, most of DF main alliance, I don't know most of west, several from Alpha, they lived up to the good fight, BS all but a couple, they know who they are, and the majority of the unit, except W*arms he's a traitor, j/k, put that in for old times sakes, lol.

DeletedUser

Thanks bcae, how good to be mentioned. It's just in the wrong way..

DeletedUser

Feared: I am scared of ask84 :)
Respected: I respect all players, but some I like more: ask84, cris kid, blondyna, doolcee, cb, bodnapa, valheru, avera, DeanoMN, notguilty, murty, rmoller, meshal

DeletedUser

Fear ask84, who is no more. must know her on a personal basis, lol. Women are scary in RL, j/k.