Most Feared and Most Respected one

DeletedUser

i have seen this thread in different world and since this is a great world with lot of great players we would like to know who are yourMOST FEARED And MOST RESPECTED ones..

lets begin...

DeletedUser20547

Most feared....I would really be a little nervous about having Jimmy The Saint coming at me:)
Most respected, everyone that does not cry or complain about getting rimmed.

DeletedUser

Well for most feared player I would have to say Bloszor even though we are on the same side now. From stories I have heard attacks sent by him always stack with great timing and have 3 CS sent at your city, never experienced it first hand and glad to keep it that way haha

Most Respected player for me is Avera. Hated him when I was in Langs but now I can see he is the best leader I have ever had. Always thinking ahead and always making the right choices.

DeletedUser19260

I honestly dont know who i would fear most here.

For most respected its definatly Jimmy the Saint.

DeletedUser32029

nobody has attacked me so don't know who is most feared one but most respected is ArcKen and jimmy the saint

DeletedUser14937

I will also be very strict here, please try not to go off topic? :)

DeletedUser22170

Even though he's long gone in rheth - most feared is cb#'s as we called him in omi. If he wanted your city it was pretty much gone... could be a reflection of the alliance - avera, JTS etc.

Respect goes to all of EoD/RoD but outside of my alliance I'll say ViciousDeeds deserves a nod, had the decency to congratulate me on a good job in taking his city - great at sniping.

DeletedUser29916

Lots of respect to Ravenous2, most feared I would say Dotnetman, you don't want to this guy off people ;)

DeletedUser16679

most respect to Ravenous2 , most feared thunder storms,

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Most feared....I would really be a little nervous about having Jimmy The Saint coming at me:)
Most respected, everyone that does not cry or complain about getting rimmed.

Hes already tried and Failed and im also on YOUR island Avera :) still refusing to pay my rent too :p

Honey Badger just dont care :pro: lol

Most feared, none, most respected, any alliance that keeps traditional and old school Grepo ways, as in honoring pacts, and a little loyalty goes a long way. Just because an alliance is larger or has players with 60+ citys does not make that player a good player, I have seen in many worlds players who have 50+ citys 500k in points and then they try and attack a live active opponant and havent a clue how to take the city, because most of their takes to reach that size came from easy eats, or inactive takes, or constant feeding on the smallest players so theres no chance they can ever cause a problem fighting back, (im not saying EoD/RoD done that, im just making the point BIG players dont always = good fighters)

sadly too many want to win at any cost, MRA tactics, backstabbing and some go even as far as cheating,

Maelstrom id say are a typical example of a the new grepo alliances, theyl happily pact to anybody if they cant beat them, and then try and keep colonizing around them until they can find a way to back stab them, aswell as sneak support into shared claims of their allies so they prevent you getting citys.

whats crazy about all this is, everybody usually hates MRA alliances, yet EoD and RoD actively work with them ?????

thats pretty sad for the rank 1 alliance in this world lol and for that very reason theres nothing to fear from a bunch of overgrown inactive eaters who occasionally try and attack something of similar size to themselves ;)

(Thetan Wolf in Rhyty) :D

DeletedUser

nobody has attacked me so don't know who is most feared one but most respected is ArcKen and jimmy the saint

Ashik every time you get attacked hard you hit Vmode, and if you dont you lose citys.

I even took citys off you despite the fact 80% of your alliance are defense heavy and outnumber us where you lose citys to just pure tactical skill and understanding of the game ;)

DeletedUser

Hes already tried and Failed and im also on YOUR island Avera :) still refusing to pay my rent too :p

Honey Badger just dont care :pro: lol

Most feared, none, most respected, any alliance that keeps traditional and old school Grepo ways, as in honoring pacts, and a little loyalty goes a long way. Just because an alliance is larger or has players with 60+ citys does not make that player a good player, I have seen in many worlds players who have 50+ citys 500k in points and then they try and attack a live active opponant and havent a clue how to take the city, because most of their takes to reach that size came from easy eats, or inactive takes, or constant feeding on the smallest players so theres no chance they can ever cause a problem fighting back, (im not saying EoD/RoD done that, im just making the point BIG players dont always = good fighters)

sadly too many want to win at any cost, MRA tactics, backstabbing and some go even as far as cheating,

Maelstrom id say are a typical example of a the new grepo alliances, theyl happily pact to anybody if they cant beat them, and then try and keep colonizing around them until they can find a way to back stab them, aswell as sneak support into shared claims of their allies so they prevent you getting citys.

whats crazy about all this is, everybody usually hates MRA alliances, yet EoD and RoD actively work with them ?????

thats pretty sad for the rank 1 alliance in this world lol and for that very reason theres nothing to fear from a bunch of overgrown inactive eaters who occasionally try and attack something of similar size to themselves ;)

(Thetan Wolf in Rhyty) :D

All i heard of Woof Woof... Woooooo Wooooo Woof Woof...

I think he must be hungry. want to go on a walk boy :p Come here... :p

Now back to topic.

Most Feared: CB even though he doesn play here now. but i still fear him :) i don't want him coming at me :p
Most Respected: Avera, Barb, CB, JTS, Chill, Rav and other players of EOD and ROD (You know it)

DeletedUser

well I don't "fear" anyone it's a game.
most respected though must be now nickfranchise, he has taken over and doing wonderfully for us basterds

DeletedUser20547

thats pretty sad for the rank 1 alliance in this world lol and for that very reason theres nothing to fear from a bunch of overgrown inactive eaters who occasionally try and attack something of similar size to themselves
- Thetan Wolf

Dont hate because we are well organized and take our inactives accordingly. I supposed you would prefer for us to just kick our inactives and let you take them? lol, :pro:

DeletedUser32029

Ashik every time you get attacked hard you hit Vmode, and if you dont you lose citys.

I even took citys off you despite the fact 80% of your alliance are defense heavy and outnumber us where you lose citys to just pure tactical skill and understanding of the game ;)
I would like to know when i hit vm when i was attacked.You are a bunch of coward...you can't take any single of my city when i am active.Only success lod and hb got when i was in busy in festivals of india.
as soon as i comed back,i offered challenge to all of you to try and take any single of my city.I know you can't.

DeletedUser

I would like to know when i hit vm when i was attacked.You are a bunch of coward...you can't take any single of my city when i am active.Only success lod and hb got when i was in busy in festivals of india.
as soon as i comed back,i offered challenge to all of you to try and take any single of my city.I know you can't.
which festivals of india are you talking about. please enlighten me.

DeletedUser

You ever heard of diwali and chat puja.

LOL thats funny!!! But i gotta ask. "WHAT THE HELL IS A CHAT PUJA?"

road-side food puja???

Btw this has got nothing to do with this topic. this is about feared and respected players.

DeletedUser32029

LOL thats funny!!! But i gotta ask. "WHAT THE HELL IS A CHAT PUJA?"

road-side food puja???

Btw this has got nothing to do with this topic. this is about feared and respected players.
You are one of those honey badgers son of a aren't you