Most hated

DeletedUser18952

All love and war to me.
But I'm sure there are quite few that will chime in soon ;)

DeletedUser18636

Most respected - GT
Most hated? - 13th legion (Back stab their own ally)
Player? - DeltaCH/hunterlord <= Newbies

Thrillology

Phrourach
Most hated alliance(s): best not say it!
Enemy alliance: The Flying Badgers
Most respected alliance(s): Arkham Brotherhood, Alpha Omega, Shadow Guards
Most hated player: cpt.air (a traitor who can't tell his head from his butt)

@ Caderly
That makes me think of the Pope in Medieval Total War and Medieval 2 Total War. In Medieval Total War, the pope hated everyone and just randomly excommunicated. In Medieval 2 Total War, he's snooty.

DeletedUser

I'm gonna wake up the thread & Upsilon's forum.
Most Respected Alliance: Arkham Brotherhood.
Most Hated Alliance: No-alliance is bad. There are, as always, some members who are good players and some who don't know what's the meaning of playing grepolis.
Most Respected Enemy Players: truffi, manek81, slurve & romefather.
Most Hated Enemy Players: I'm not gonna hurt anyone's feelings.

DeletedUser

most respected

most respected alliance: greek terror, boneheadz, agora
respected enemy: shadow guards as previously mentioned, there are bad apples in every bunch, but also some good
players there.

DeletedUser

Most Respected alliance: Greek Terror
Most Hated Alliance: Greek Terror
Most Respected enemy player: Bluestaryorktree, Malle Peijte
Worst Players on Upsilon: Ave Lupus, Deltach, Botvid

DeletedUser

One of our leaders has written the same: "We have love & hate relations with SG. We love fighting them so much that we don't want see our foes gone". lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser20627

most respected alliance: greek terror, boneheadz, agora
respected enemy: shadow guards as previously mentioned, there are bad apples in every bunch, but also some good
players there.

Lol please take out boneheadz out of the respected alliance. these guys are just pure numbers. they have nothing to respect about.

DeletedUser22940

Most Respected alliance: Veni Vidi Vici.....for being so small, these guys are very stingy at giving away BP and cities.
Most Hated Alliance: SG
Most Respected enemy player: RomeFather because I like his PnP's
Most Hated Enemy Players: Arithmos, Nerf Herder

DeletedUser

Well boneheads do have some good players and some good friends. I respect them as people. Up to you how you want to rate them, but that's how I see it. I also have a couple of good friends in CDC as well. Problem with this game is a lot of good player have left, that goes for both CDC and bh.

DeletedUser

SaintedStarr, to be honest I have no idea who you are. I was going to attack you but it appears you post in the forum with a different name then you play with. This is typical of this forum, why are all the posts from players who have accounts on 8 different worlds and are not good on any of them? Oh and thanks for the most hated!

DeletedUser22940

You know me Nerf. I go by Rockytop00 in this world. On VM at the moment, but when I come back we shall dance

DeletedUser25298

Wonder why

Most Respected alliance: Greek Terror
Most Hated Alliance: Greek Terror
Most Respected enemy player: Bluestaryorktree, Malle Peijte
Worst Players on Upsilon: Ave Lupus, Deltach, Botvid

And why is that? What so bad about me?
Just curious.

DeletedUser25298

Seriously - I do not hate anybody and I can not see why I should waste energy on that.

Most respected: Any enemy that stays polite.

If my opponents object to me, well then I assume that I made a small impression in the game.

My motto in war activity will still be: "Mean, Fair and Polite (in that order)".

DeletedUser

You know me Nerf. I go by Rockytop00 in this world. On VM at the moment, but when I come back we shall dance

Sainted Starr (Rockytop00), you abandon your alliance when they were attacked for the first time ever. When you come back they have already divided up your cities, so their will be no fighting between you and me. Your old alliance mates are going to rim you for leaving them when they needed their founder the most. And we already went at it, you lost your lunch if you remember. Good luck on your other worlds.

P.S. Botvid you know what you have done.