Most Interesting ! Most Disappointing :(

wreakedhavoc

Phrourach
Okay guys, here we will post the most interesting event and alliance for the week, and open discussion about it .

So the most Interesting event was : the 23 / Noobs merge . This merge without a doubt was expected .

The outcome of the merge is amazing so far, a stiff alliance with 62 Active players , how far would The 49 Noobs go ? day after day, they're proving how worth it they are, and how much they're going to have an effect on the wonders . I believe this alliance with the current understanding is going so far in this world.

The most Interesting alliance : Without a doubt, 49 noobs/ The Ressurected ! they did a combined Op (I'm not sure if they're coordinating , but they did it at the same time) on written with Blood / Blood ties . And it was very successful, those 2 alliances are proving that cities and points aren't the main factor in this game, aggression and coordination IS ! Evil Bad Guy Lost a city to them Despite the fact that , he has 112 cities .

Most Disappointing alliance : Written in Blood This alliance is currently doing nothing but defending . Despite the fact that they have some huge players, but seems like they lack aggression and coordination .

Last edited:

wreakedhavoc

Phrourach
Evil Bad Guy lost his second city ;)
sorry, but i think this is embarrassing for EVIL BAD GUY . anyway he never shown much aggression, never seen him taking an enemy city.

Sure, all this doesn't deny the fact that , he can really play the game properly

Last edited:

DeletedUser54451

sorry, but i think this is embarrassing for EVIL BAD GUY . anyway he never shown much aggression, never seen his taking an enemy city.

Sure, all this doesn't deny the fact that , he can really play the game properly
You're misinformed then because we have lost cities to him. That will change though as we have some top class defenders and players who are more active.

As for "not being aggressive" he is very much aggressive however he only really seems to know how to get together those skill manties or erinys.

DeletedUser54451

He chased after my fake cs and thus left his other 2 cities vulnerable with only bireme stacks and no dlu. So yeah very embarrassing.

wreakedhavoc

Phrourach
I just lack info .. :) i don't know much about what's happening in that area ..Hence why i thought he doesn't do much .. My bad :(

DeletedUser48582

Bloods defences has improved a bit after they begun to receive support from the This is Not-group :) I sure hope the TiN-group enjoy the BP - i know i do :)

DeletedUser54451

Bloods defences has improved a bit after they begun to receive support from the This is Not-group :) I sure hope the TiN-group enjoy the BP - i know i do :)
Yeah! Hopefully the TiN group can raise their pathetic stats from doing that.

So sad. Grepo has turned this much into a hug game.

DeletedUser54452

They might have lacked the cuddling/hugging love from their mothers before they got kicked out from home when the time was - or maybe they are still beeing breastfeed? The only thing I can think of right now is that they should start to grow some balls and take this game as the war game it is. They absolutely mixed up war and hugs sadly ... guys, I am deeply sorry, BUT you are not getting any money back from school
smiley_emoticons_baby_taptap.gif

DeletedUser

Okay guys, here we will post the most interesting event and alliance for the week, and open discussion about it .

So the most Interesting event was : the 23 / Noobs merge . This merge without a doubt was expected .

The outcome of the merge is amazing so far, a stiff alliance with 62 Active players , how far would The 49 Noobs go ? day after day, they're proving how worth it they are, and how much they're going to have an effect on the wonders . I believe this alliance with the current understanding is going so far in this world.

The most Interesting alliance : Without a doubt, 49 noobs/ The Ressurected ! they did a combined Op (I'm not sure if they're coordinating , but they did it at the same time) on written with Blood / Blood ties . And it was very successful, those 2 alliances are proving that cities and points aren't the main factor in this game, aggression and coordination IS ! Evil Bad Guy Lost a city to them Despite the fact that , he has 112 cities .

Most Disappointing alliance : Written in Blood This alliance is currently doing nothing but defending . Despite the fact that they have some huge players, but seems like they lack aggression and coordination .

Thanks for the recognition Havoc, glad players respect what we are doing and hope to catch more peoples attention going forward.

DeletedUser

and no. WIB only gets attack bp during events when they can spawn in fliers. I respect a few of them but for the most part they do not play with skill, only money.

wreakedhavoc

Phrourach

This is right, because oracle says it , TINA group got some defensive BP during ur op. And yet bear would come here deny that they are working together haha ! big fat liar ! :p

DeletedUser48582

He can deny all he wants to but i doubt Dogarmy (plus others) would sent support with 6 hours traveltime by mistake lol :)

Btw DA you still need to pull some DLU :)