Most Memorable Beta Event

DeletedUser

but the speed is so... SLOOOW ;(

Also, I like 2.0 so much better. The only reason to come back would be for You guys *kisses Huicho*

DeletedUser5994

My best moments were slagging Liragon and Fastjack with pm's in game :D

DeletedUser

I believe Knutti was in Kingdom of Warriors was his final moments , he came from Petration Guardians or something like that. He left this game due to College i believe. He was one of those top players back then with like 200k points.

DeletedUser

Wow my thread is still up and running, I'm surprised. Beta sure did have alot of good memories too bad it got to be a hassle trying to manage.
Hope everyone is still having fun.

DeletedUser

Wow my thread is still up and running, I'm surprised. Beta sure did have alot of good memories too bad it got to be a hassle trying to manage.
Hope everyone is still having fun.

SN come back! You were a much better adversary than the current Phenomen crop (bar Achilles).

DeletedUser

SN come back! You were a much better adversary than the current Phenomen crop (bar Achilles).

Bar a few few others as well IMO, but seconded - it was losses like those that wrecked Phenomen

DeletedUser

Bar a few few others as well IMO, but seconded - it was losses like those that wrecked Phenomen

I was mainly meaning in terms of on forums. In game there are a few others still doing well, but SN was definitely a top player in game too.

DeletedUser345

I just noticed the Army of Aliens are no longer in the bpd rankings, they have official disbanded :(

DeletedUser

My most memerable moment was a while back.

I had left myrmidons when pt was formed. I went to UAE. After 20 minutes, it looked like the forum was dead. No1 acually communicating in it. I was yet to sign onto the external forum.

Anyway, i as i didn't like it in UAE for those 20 minutes, i went to pt. I stayed in PT for 4 or 5 days. I was one of the ocean commanders. I later got into talks with FrozenCerberus, at the time 2 times my size and a big threat. He persuaded me into coming back to UAE. I got in, 3 hours later i recieved a message from devynsire. Who was another ocean 43 commander. Heres his message:

Why in the hell you keep going back and fourth between United Aegean Empire... and Myridons?

I'm going to kick you from this alliance, as you fall in my region. and revoke your invite.

message and explain, why, plus your profile to me.

Devynsire
Region 21 Commander.

(in UAE we were divided in regions which were random groups of people)

I was kicked out, then brought back 5 minutes later. It was a very stressful week. Not exactly exciting but nerve raacking for me

that happened to me to but with the iceni celtic elites I was invited and then kicked three times

DeletedUser

Oh Devon. You don't want to receive messages from him when he's tired lol

DeletedUser

I think my most memorable moment, is a couple weeks ago when this new guy colonized on my island. I started to farm him and attack him and then we met on an agreement not to attack each other. Then we are finally getting along and he just has to join Eastern Tide the revolution of Xmortis

DeletedUser

One of mine a guy took complete advantage of me.

in a message I told him about how he had killed my cs in a city. He responded by saying he'd help me clear another. I gave him the ames for 2 cities and instead of clearing them he conquered them. I then realized what he had done and stopped asking