Top 12 Most promising Alliances

• Thread starter Sappho of Eressos
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

yeah having best fighters and best leader is though don't you people ever learn to quit attacking after we keep dodging you
Am sorry for being out of topic again(this is tiring,as kanga said,"we guys smell"! :p),but hey grizzy are you guys at war already?

DeletedUser22423

Geez kid. What's got your knickers in a twist? I'm a happily married man now but when I was 16 I was out f***ing everything I could, you should try it, it may relieve some of that pent up aggression.

I may like to fight with people and argue the game with them. Sometimes Most of the time I even enjoy making a purposeful a** out of myself, but this is just disturbing behavior from you. You do realize you are an adult talking kids this way. And I won't even begin to mention the disgusting things you said to me in email when you don't even know who I am and can't say for certain my age. You may think you know and you may be right, but you just don't know for a fact. Try to remember that you have no idea what age the people you are dealing with are and leave the pervy comments out or I will forward that email to support. I would rather beat you in game, but you are really disgusting me with your personality and out of place comments.

DeletedUser27700

I may like to fight with people and argue the game with them. Sometimes Most of the time I even enjoy making a purposeful a** out of myself, but this is just disturbing behavior from you. You do realize you are an adult talking kids this way. And I won't even begin to mention the disgusting things you said to me in email when you don't even know who I am and can't say for certain my age. You may think you know and you may be right, but you just don't know for a fact. Try to remember that you have no idea what age the people you are dealing with are and leave the pervy comments out or I will forward that email to support. I would rather beat you in game, but you are really disgusting me with your personality and out of place comments.

*Claps Heartily*

DeletedUser

Wonderfully said!

DeletedUser

Alliance attackers

Rank Name Points
1 Irish War Wolves 7349
2 Deaths Measure 7243
3 Seraphim 4866
4 Extraordinary Gentlemen 3431
5 The Empire 3118
6 ShapeShifters 2075
7 Ultimate Force 1825
8 Guardian Angels 1590
9 Lords of Destruction 1241
10 Ex0dus 1107
11 C.H.A.O.S. 1009
12 Vengeful Brothers 807
13 Growing Shadow 713
14 Bedlam 639
15 Rogue Shadow 555

DeletedUser

that doesnt make iww #1 tho, they have twice as many people as dm and sera

DeletedUser

and yeah boogeyman were at war but were not going to say who with and chaos is helping us

DeletedUser

oh look who got banned *cough* *cough* someone try spying or attacking the only player with 2 cities, cities. See what happens hehe we know who this is

DeletedUser

Yeah obviously what can the empire do with a banned leader. Plus I don't just accuse someone of cheating without good info

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You do know he will be back though right , the first ban only lasts for a week and he still has over a 1000 point lead so when he gets back im assuming he'll be in like 30th place

DeletedUser22423

Agreed EG is #1 because they have much less members than everyone else on there
they would look very good if they weren't so spread out. It will be interesting to find out if they survive through people getting conquest with how distant their support is from each other. If they are smart they have secured some good help in a nearby location in the form of a supportive pact.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yes Death's Measure is doing very well along with Seraphim and Extraordinary Gentlemen. There's a lot of great alliances out there. But really nothing means anything until people actually start conquering each other. Then we can see who the real alliances are that can coordinate efficiently and are capable of supporting each other.

DeletedUser

Comeback Possible?

You do know he will be back though right , the first ban only lasts for a week and he still has over a 1000 point lead so when he gets back im assuming he'll be in like 30th place

Well a 1 week ban is ASSuming that it's his first violation/ban. If it's not, it can be weeks. to months to permanent. We won't know how long it is until it's up. Either way, the ban is enough to prove that Rakatos has been telling the truth and it's also likely that as soon as he does return, he will lose his cities as most likely now knowing that he's banned for at least 5 days, means that people will target him as soon as he is back.

Status
Not open for further replies.