Top 12 Most promising Alliances

• Thread starter Sappho of Eressos
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser25133

These Irish , you just can't get rid of them , Athlete I was walking round Altara yesterday and I saw an irish bar in it next to the academy and temple , is this one of your players doing lol

Think both alliances will be around for a whle but I don't have my crystal ball so no guarantees , we will just need to work to make them successful - what a novel idea lol

DeletedUser

Haha I tend to allow my players free reign, and our Pub is always stocked and tends to give my players grand ideas, so who knows :)

But I agree. Time will tell.

DeletedUser11965

My turn...
only doing top 5

1. IWW - man, we all underestimated them, good fighting force, keep it up! Kudos to you.
2. C.H.A.O.S. - you know everytime I say something sucks, they succeed, so..no comment.
3. Ultimate Force - GG if IWW attacks, these peeps fail in BP hard.
4. Extraordinary Gentlemen - Pretty much a merge with The Empire, All Your Base, and them.
5. Seraphim - Looking good guys, these people will stay here for awhile, when they first began, I was like MRA!!! But they prove themselves via BP. Kudos.

My own personal question even though it will never happen.
The merge of what alliances will most likely mean GG to Troy?

DeletedUser

My turn...
only doing top 5

1. IWW - man, we all underestimated them, good fighting force, keep it up! Kudos to you.
2. C.H.A.O.S. - you know everytime I say something sucks, they succeed, so..no comment.
3. Ultimate Force - GG if IWW attacks, these peeps fail in BP hard.
4. Extraordinary Gentlemen - Pretty much a merge with The Empire, All Your Base, and them.
5. Seraphim - Looking good guys, these people will stay here for awhile, when they first began, I was like MRA!!! But they prove themselves via BP. Kudos.

My own personal question even though it will never happen.
The merge of what alliances will most likely mean GG to Troy?

How can you not even give Deaths measure an honorable mention

DeletedUser

Nobody looks at your newspaper ( No offense ) Barely any people looks at mine either even though mine has the most viewers

DeletedUser

I did. It was a very well done newspaper. Good stuff. I look forward to seeing the next edition Ichimaru. Keep it up

DeletedUser

Nobody looks at your newspaper ( No offense ) Barely any people looks at mine either even though mine has the most viewers

That was uncalled for, mature up..Im not in a competition but if I was I already won

DeletedUser

What alliance are you in arachne?

Hi, Ichi! To answer your question, I'm a proud member of the Seraphim alliance. :)

And Athlete, you are very welcome. lol As I said, I'm a fan of all things Irish in general. Actually, I had the privilege to meet Gerry Adams several years ago. He's a very nice man.

In general, I think it's a prudent idea to keep up with what is happening in the Grepo forums. A person can glean not only the news of what's taking place in Troy, but they can learn a lot about those around them as well. I like it that you, Ichi and you, as well, L3G3ND**, have newspapers in the forums. You both do a good job of updating everyone.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

To talk about alliances , my old alliance Vengeful Brothers has been falling down down down all because i left the alliance , my old members say that they are being kicked from the alliance for no reason and the alliance is falling apart from low activity and bad leadership , im glad i left so now they can see who is one of the worst leaders in all of Troy lol

DeletedUser

Want to bet , the alliance The Betrayel are ex-members of the alliance Vengeful Brothers , they are transferring over because of bad leadership , the members over here are saying that Shrefty was a bad leader and all he wanted was power when he kicked me out , then he couldnt control the power and it is breaking the alliance in pieces

Congratulations ShreftyThred you have been nominated for the worst leader in all of Troy and ichimaru you know i am correct , i told Shrefty that the alliance members were loyal to me and not him but he didnt listen then he told lies about me to the members so they could think im the bad guy but all the members don't believe him , they trust me and now his plans have failed

DeletedUser

He did not tell lies....I showed him things that you said over this very on troy forums. Your new players just believe they have to give you a chance...But my alliance will wipe out your chance very soon

DeletedUser

He did not tell lies....I showed him things that you said over this very on troy forums. Your new players just believe they have to give you a chance...But my alliance will wipe out your chance very soon

Is that why you just offered us a merge into your alliance saying that the new name will be Modern Warfare , your full of ( idk if that's bad or not ) , you run to every alliance offering them merges so you can save your own skin , you'll never be a good leader, your just a wimp and for Shrefty and you , goodluck for your marriage because all the members seem to not like him and now that i mentioned the truth about you being in this little scheme also they dislike you too

DeletedUser

Just stop...My alliance and vengeful brothers we're going to create a new alliance then they started leaving so I contacted them.(All before you came)

And your player asked me to please end my fued with you. Which I tried to do but you wouldnt apologize. I do not want a merge and do not want you in any alliance I'm in. Everytime I drop it you start again,

DeletedUser

Me start it again !? you won't leave me alone , i could care less about you , you beg alliances for pacts and desperately ask for merges then in the forums you kiss up to the big alliances then in the game you want to destroy them , your alliance and VB were not going to merge so stop your lies because i was there talking to you about the merge , even Shrefty said he didnt want to merge with your pathetic alliance and the people that left were the loyal members to me and not you or Shrefty , stop telling lies because right now i have enemies out for you from the information i have told them and when Shrefty asked for the feud to end , like i give a who , i dont take orders from my players and why is it that you asked for a merge then when i tell everybody up front that you said this you say " Oh i dont want a merge " like you didnt just contact my player asking for one .

Your a liar and that's all you'll ever be

Status
Not open for further replies.