Top 12 Most promising Alliances

• Thread starter Sappho of Eressos
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

To talk about alliances , my old alliance Vengeful Brothers has been falling down down down all because i left the alliance , my old members say that they are being kicked from the alliance for no reason and the alliance is falling apart from low activity and bad leadership , im glad i left so now they can see who is one of the worst leaders in all of Troy lol

werent you kicked from vb when people found out how you acted on the forums being rude and generaly mean to the other players because you are full of youre self to acknowledge anybody is better thatn you

DeletedUser

werent you kicked from vb when people found out how you acted on the forums being rude and generaly mean to the other players because you are full of youre self to acknowledge anybody is better thatn you

Im sorry BlueFireZ but i can't really read what your saying , i blocked you :/

DeletedUser

I'm I the only one who you cant get in my head...You say you have spies in every alliance in grepolis!

DeletedUser

When did i say that , more lies i see , i have only spies in VB and your alliance , duh

DeletedUser

You said you have spies in IwW, and all the top twelve and about five others

DeletedUser

Im sorry BlueFireZ but i can't really read what your saying , i blocked you :/
It doesnt matter if you cant reply it doesnt change the facts :D that people like being treated with respect and a week leader such as yourself is destined to fail if you dont give the people what they want

DeletedUser

You said you have spies in IwW, and all the top twelve and about five others

Your a liar , i didnt say that i said only in a few but not the top 12 alliances , so stop lying , your lies are so ignorant and annoying

DeletedUser

Lmao i have spies in your alliance Athlete but you never listen to me when i say i do

My friends from other worlds came here with me and i have spies in irish war wolves , C.H.A.O.S. , and almost all the big alliances

Nuff said

DeletedUser

* Almost * keyword you ignorant child , i got rid of my spies in C.H.A.O.S. and i got rid of my spies in IWW but now i have spies in Vb and TM

DeletedUser11965

Great..this thread is also gonna be locked in a matter of posts...

DeletedUser

See , people wouldnt be mad at you if didnt make comments like that , do you really want to be in this ?

DeletedUser

Legend, you are like that piece of sand that gets covered up and eventually turns into a pearl. Some people may find you an irritant but eventually we'll all come to appreciate how valuable you truly are.

DeletedUser

No wonder why you have a lot of reputations , im adding another rep to you :]

DeletedUser11965

Now can we get back on Topic? What is this Modern Warfare Alliance?

DeletedUser

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I told you i was doing big things :)

DeletedUser

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I told you i was doing big things :)

Yeah by tricking the old alliance of VB that is completely stupid into merging into you guys , it's funny how when most of the members heard that they were merging , they automatically left to my alliance or just left

My alliance The Betrayed has been improving in points and has already reached 20000 points in one day

Status
Not open for further replies.