Top 12 Most promising Alliances

• Thread starter Sappho of Eressos
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Why do you have to comment on every post I make, IDC for your opinion. You are full of ...

edit: My posts keeps getting edited

DeletedUser

i dont live like a slave i live in a country of freedom and in a country of freedom i have opinions and i can say what ever i want to say , you don't have control over everyone

DeletedUser

You post sayong I follow you. That I lie and a whole bunch of stuff when you comment on everything I do your really obnoxious and immature...Your a hater and a liar, please help yourself...Just actually erase everything in your mind and think about yourself

DeletedUser

You post sayong I follow you. That I lie and a whole bunch of stuff when you comment on everything I do your really obnoxious and immature...Your a hater and a liar, please help yourself...Just actually erase everything in your mind and think about yourself

Hmmm . . it's funny to see that your trying to be mature now , goodluck with that and a little too late

DeletedUser

Its suprising their isnt a alliance with "Legion" in the name in the top twelve....

DeletedUser

Yeah by tricking the old alliance of VB that is completely stupid into merging into you guys , it's funny how when most of the members heard that they were merging , they automatically left to my alliance or just left

My alliance The Betrayed has been improving in points and has already reached 20000 points in one day

Funny how a player creates the alliance and then you think its now yours. You are not the founder, none of the members likes you they are following zostos which I understand he is a good player.

DeletedUser

c3d56ce592184113a99086f.png

Point proven , he even said in a message that he made this alliance for me to lead , check your facts

Status
Not open for further replies.