Most Respected Leaders on Iota

DeletedUser

The key to being a respected alliance leader is knowing when to be diplomatic towards your people, and when to administer "tough love". For my part, if my people dont want me to be their leader, then they are free to join another alliance. Respect is key to T.E.A.M.WORK--"Together Everyone Achieves More".

Thankyou,

Perryakai
Leader of The Ghost Knights Reborn

DeletedUser

The leader I loved the most was Lady Gabriela, queen of TDC. And from love comes the true respect.
An absolutely lovely person.

DeletedUser

Loganos , the original San Sebastian and DROKMA these guys brought THE CIRCLE to the top 12 and kept it there until 2.0 kicked in, then everything fell apart and the alliance basically died when added with RL issues.

DeletedUser

good thing this is iota bc crus would have lots of bad things to say about his leader in eta. man what a winner he was right crus? anyways my brother Taradin played this world and always said sjon was a great leader. idk who he is, i think hes been sucking on too much of grandpas cough medicine but hey.

DeletedUser

Velael said:
i think hes been sucking on too much of grandpas cough medicine but hey.

Hahahaa. :D

------------------------------------------------
But in my opinion it would have to go to PrincessLozza, Jennesis, and HerballyEnhanced. All three where extraordinary leaders and I thought they all did a GREAT job with everything. I do miss playing with them though. :/

Then of course my Pheno friends. :)

DeletedUser

These forums are so dead we now have to bring back threads that last posts were over a year ago :p.

Anyways the best leader I have fought under is my current one in Pepih. Is an amazing leader and I was honored when he took me.

DeletedUser

We're not focused. We're just enjoying the "spring love" hysteria.

DeletedUser

I'm just enjoying the Spring time of my Youth, something you old geezers would never understand:p

DeletedUser

Yeah, what's an old geezer?
Spring is that period of the year when birds start singing again, trees turn green again, flowers, rabbits, butterfly... pretty sad and depressing I think lmfao.

DeletedUser

Cough

Pepih greatest leader of all time? Err..

He is a great guy and all I have respect for him but Im not sure about greatest leader of all time. I seem to recall a certain city I have held on their island nearly a whole ocean from my base ocean which i regularly hold on my own. but oh well..

Love him tho..

G

Last edited by a moderator: