Most Respected Leaders on Iota

DeletedUser

alpha, maybe a bit of tension. But after posting here and reading everything. I think I may have just mellowed out a bit. lol.

DeletedUser

thank you Payne.. Maybe I have also been a little unfair towards you in the past, so apologises too for that

:)

I'll bring cookies next time I visit, if you'll put the kettle on ;)

DeletedUser

And after that nice hug we go back to trying to kill each other ;)

After all :pro:

DeletedUser

alpha your location clearly states that your punishment is to never speak again
lol
yet your breaking your own punishment. here buddy i'll give you a life line click restart and go SW in iota hopefully land around me

DeletedUser

Back to the Respected Leaders thing...

Without Sh1bby, Alfie The Not So Great and BogFly, I wouldn't be leading one of the top 10 alliances in Iota. When Alfie was departing from The Sovereign Guard, he and Sh1bby gave me the opportunity to lead the pack, and so I did. BogFly (leader of P.O.W) eventually left the game, so we then merged the POW and Sovereign Guard alliances to form The Brotherhood Elite, Ultio and LTU.

Foximus (original leader of The Chosen Alliances) is a great man as well. Once he left, the spirit of The Chosen went with him and they fell quickly.

PrincessLozza is really a sweet person aside from all this forum banter. We have our fun both in the game, and in these threads, but she's always been respectable (even if she doesn't like some of our colonizing tactics) ;)

DeletedUser

thx, but.. sry awesome viking guy, i am done on Iota, my new focus is omicron, i am founder of The Argonauts. 36th in the wrld.

DeletedUser

yea, for some reason, they dont know who he is...

they think i am a noob MRA boss :D they told me not to trust u baslisk

we will show them otherwise in war....

right BASLISK?
:pro::pro::pro::pro: :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
^us^....................................................^them

DeletedUser

lol, they have the max members in under a day. Worst alliance I have been in. I was there for 5 mins and in that time I was head diplomat and on the council.

There are about 7 alliance planning to destroy them. I got a load of hate mail from the message but a load of fan mail as well ;)

DeletedUser

I will put the kettle on indeed. And maybe buy a bottle of rum also. lol.

DeletedUser

I dont have any rum... because i am dead ;)
DL - Gae helped with that :D

DeletedUser

I'm a bit biased when it comes to this discussion...

But with an insider's perspective to both Legion and now Evolution...

I've got to say the leading council of EVO is made up of a pretty good bunch of psychopathic killing machines.

Figuratively speaking.

DeletedUser

Glad to see another rum fan :) My personal favorite. But followed closely by vodka.

DeletedUser

lol Rooster, it's not just the leadership that are either :)

and I can't drink vodka anymore.. makes me evil lol

DeletedUser

easy dont drink.
yes i know a scots man who doesn't drink.
lol
:)
but i used to tipple the spiced rum and large ammounts of lager.

DeletedUser

geez viking! I figured you had whiskey on your cornflakes ;) lol