Most Respected Leaders on Iota

DeletedUser

LOL!!! I can't drink Tequila or Sake. Those make me an angry person. So I avoid them. I just stick to Rum and Vodka. The love of Vodka I get from my dad. lol.

DeletedUser

The irish are the only ones that can drink:

Irish-Drinks 9 pints and drives home fine
English-Drinks half a pint and runs around like a crazy person. Wakes up next day in someones bed
Scotts-Not bad but still, cant beat the irish ;)

DeletedUser

Well it just so happens I am part Irish. And also half Samoan part Hawaiian and Chinese. So I guess Baslisk, I could drink you under the table. lol.

DeletedUser

Here's one I might actually qualify for!! OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!

Here I say PrincessLozza. She's a good diplomat and seems like an intellectual from her posts.

I like you Calamack, but one thing that is your weakness is that you are a man-pleaser who just wants to find self-worth through giving others accolades to boost your own self-esteem. I know you just want to be loved by people and leadership is not to be held in vanity. Wait till others praise you, and not praise from your own lips. Just a suggestion. :)

DeletedUser

I like you Calamack, but one thing that is your weakness is that you are a man-pleaser who just wants to find self-worth through giving others accolades to boost your own self-esteem. I know you just want to be loved by people and leadership is not to be held in vanity. Wait till others praise you, and not praise from your own lips. Just a suggestion.

You know you've hit rock bottom when someone from Las Vegas calls you vain.

DeletedUser

LOL!! I was raised in Las Vegas, but originally born, and now reside in Hawaii.

DeletedUser15533

Born in canada and i am a quarter scot and a quarter irish i get dual citizenship for both lol guess who can handle his liquor?

DeletedUser

Well i like RUM pour it in a glass and cheers LOL. I live in New York for the last 5 years but, was Born New Orleans.

thumbnailCA0ESRY4-1.jpg

DeletedUser

Rum is my going out drink.. but I like a nice bottle of wine at home :)

p.s. Hellraiser is my all time fav cheese horror film lol

DeletedUser

Hellraiser is one of my faves too! lol. Rum and vodka are my, "I dont wanna go into work this morning, lastnight was ridiculous!" drinks. lol.

DeletedUser340

Sorry guys, this thread is not to discuss drinks, get back on topic or this will be locked.

DeletedUser13647

I like IceBlade as a leader. He's a great fighter and a good diplomat and keeps us all in check.

DeletedUser

Yeah Iceblade is a nice guy.. even if we are at war and he wants to beat me up lol ;)

DeletedUser13647

There are always good chaps on each side in a war Repose and some others in our alliance that are some of our best and biggest players currently we got out of the war with Doomsday. We have good respect for Mjear as well as others.

DeletedUser

Sorry guys, this thread is not to discuss drinks, get back on topic or this will be locked.

I respect BBCue, and respect him a lot more when he has been drinking. How's that sereton?

DeletedUser

I respect BBCue, and respect him a lot more when he has been drinking. How's that sereton?

not funny nonsense One-liner. The Mod is absolutly right: Threads become derailed and Hijacked. the iona Section is not enjoyable anymore.

DeletedUser

iona? Iota ;)

What age have you guys found the most respected leaders are? I know some leaders that are 10 years old and they are good but then threre are some that are just plain old bad.

DeletedUser

not funny nonsense One-liner. The Mod is absolutly right: Threads become derailed and Hijacked. the iona Section is not enjoyable anymore.

Hijacked? Funny, I thought most of the forums created just a week ago were begging for just some activity. Think some of the posts referred to them as "dead."

My vote for respected leader is CENOBITES. Fought against larger alliances who constantly have to change their names to feel relevant. Or maybe to escape the target that is on their backs.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

iona? Iota ;)

What age have you guys found the most respected leaders are? I know some leaders that are 10 years old and they are good but then threre are some that are just plain old bad.

generally I think older players tend to be better leaders, maybe that is partly because older players feel more comfortable with adult leaders.. but that is a pretty general statement. My leader on Xi is younger and he's a great leader and prolly one of the few people I can relax as a soldier and not want to stick my nose in with ;)