Most Respected Leaders on Iota

DeletedUser

I can't believe I forgot bbcue. He is added to my list of great leaders. Also, I am a fan of YoginOne and Tongtaihet.

DeletedUser

i cant believe its not butter! :D

BBCue
Lozza
Payne
Baslisk
(if i could i would choose myself :p)
(This is not in order of best to worst, i am just naming names. i am sure there are other good leaders on iota i havent met personaly) :)

DeletedUser

YEA! 2 votes for me! lol. Though I am not a good leader. Just doin my thang. lol. Alpha, you are a good leader too

DeletedUser

well I got 1 Vote

now where you need that Silver at BB LMAO,

DeletedUser

LOL CENO

u sent all 11k to fellowcraft, and that's good enough for me ;)

DeletedUser

My ranking in reverse order

mith11
Lozza
Onoquoy
CENOBITES
BBCue

And the best of all:

alphabeta13 :)

Who I hate as leaders:

Natanae the "war mistress" /hugs

DeletedUser

I dont get that bit at the end of her post's.

Its like me saying: Founder and diplomat of The Forgotten. Or lozza saying: Princesslozza the awesome leader of Evo ;)

We know who you are, you dont need to keep telling us ;)

DeletedUser

In no particular Order; BBcue, Ceno, Gabi, & Fellowcraft.

P.s. Oooh Hell, Princess Lozza as well. Even though were Mortal enemies, I can be a very objective person and shine the spotlight on my enemy. she reminds me Quite a bit of me in certain catagories. (dont read to Deep into that).

DeletedUser

I still vote for timothey dewey.

Not much of a talker, just a walker, and a great taste for the right brand of beer... what more do you need :p

DeletedUser

better tastes in co-leaders ;)

Sad to see with this little weekend fiasco how much your stock as a "respectable" leader has plummeted...

At one point figured that you were a great leader. Then you pull this stunt so I am like stock fell to a good leader trying sneaky stuff.

THEN the lies spew... well honey at best mediocre comes to mind.

Great leaders have:
Honor, integrity, valor, and strive for excellence

Good leaders have:
Not all but a combination of the list

Mediocre to bad leaders have little to none.

I could have respected a yeah we caught wind of the OP and we punked you all... but this is foul

DeletedUser

Lozza,

I am planning to call in sick to work on Monday and I am really bad with excuses. What should I tell them so I can play hooky?

DeletedUser

We didn't get wind of your op.. quite honestly. I was told that Atlantic Legue was planning on weekend attacks and were trying to rally the 'coalition' which I assumed was the tri-thingy one, which would be no suprise at all since they had attacked the weekend before.. It wasn't enough to send the whole of Evo in to VM.. It would have been nothing different to the rest of the last few weeks.

In fact is I really didn't know TBE was planning on attacking, I thought you guys were attacking the hive atm and probably not going to be bothered with us much at the moment. If you don't believe that then ask Iceblade cos we had that conversation the other day after we had already decided on going into vm.

Yes it was done as a bit of fun.. and yes we had a chuckle at the coalition getting their knickers in a twist about it.. and actually thought it was funny.. Evo takes the day off.. and actually quite a few players also ended up looking forward having a bit of time away from the game.

Only Evolution players know what it's like to be at war with so many alliances.. and trying to be a leader in an alliance that has so many is hard work too.. especially when a couple of the others have just stepped down.. then to come on here and to be told all the time you're just not that good enough, and you're a disapointment etc. all the time.. fine but do you wanna try do it?

I'm sorry if you don't respect me anymore.. I'm always honest here, maybe a take things a little to heart sometimes and get a bit defensive when it comes to my alliance... I've held up my hands when Evo has made mistakes, even when those haven't been my decision. I've not been the only leader in Evo and not everything is my decision.. yes I'm the loudest ofc.

DeletedUser

Lozza,

I hope you know I am just tweaking your tail because I know you are a genuine person. Evolution has some great qualities and players and some I care for a lot less. I don't think Evo went on vacation to duck our ops; that would infer enough interest in the targeted players to protect them with such a dramatic gesture. I do think Evolution has managed to say and do a lot of things that makes it hard for us unwashed masses to respect them right now. However, I still respect you and I know you have great friends in Evolution. It will be an interesting battle in the next phase now that we have gotten the preliminaries out of the way. I suspect we'll face a number of reversals on our side but I think we'll give you an increasingly worthy opponent to face. At least, that's my intent.

DeletedUser

Thank you.. I appreciate your comments.. I'm probably having an emotional day and having major withdrawal symptons too lol

I'm not the best player in this game or the best leader either.. I didn't even plan on being a leader, but I try my best.. It's nice to hear support from people here and ingame though :)

I respect people's opinion on the Vm thing.. It's clearly not to everyone's tastes.. but since Evo voted on it and decided as a group, over 90% said they wanted to then it was the right thing for us, it won't mean we won't be back as usual soon and you can all start attacking us again... maybe I should be a little flattered you all missed us so much :)

DeletedUser

We didn't get wind of your op.. quite honestly. I was told that Atlantic Legue was planning on weekend attacks and were trying to rally the 'coalition' which I assumed was the tri-thingy one, which would be no suprise at all since they had attacked the weekend before.. It wasn't enough to send the whole of Evo in to VM.. It would have been nothing different to the rest of the last few weeks.

In fact is I really didn't know TBE was planning on attacking, I thought you guys were attacking the hive atm and probably not going to be bothered with us much at the moment. If you don't believe that then ask Iceblade cos we had that conversation the other day after we had already decided on going into vm.

Yes it was done as a bit of fun.. and yes we had a chuckle at the coalition getting their knickers in a twist about it.. and actually thought it was funny.. Evo takes the day off.. and actually quite a few players also ended up looking forward having a bit of time away from the game.

Only Evolution players know what it's like to be at war with so many alliances.. and trying to be a leader in an alliance that has so many is hard work too.. especially when a couple of the others have just stepped down.. then to come on here and to be told all the time you're just not that good enough, and you're a disapointment etc. all the time.. fine but do you wanna try do it?

I'm sorry if you don't respect me anymore.. I'm always honest here, maybe a take things a little to heart sometimes and get a bit defensive when it comes to my alliance... I've held up my hands when Evo has made mistakes, even when those haven't been my decision. I've not been the only leader in Evo and not everything is my decision.. yes I'm the loudest ofc.

Yep, you got me. You know all my plans this weekend! Oh shoot, how can I be so dumb to post all my plans on public forums or give information to players I don't trust?

Thanks for sparing me embarrassment. Also, that was very kind of you to spare rimming me this weekend like you had originally planned.

[all mentioned above is extremely sarcastic and untruthful]

Just to remind you, your alliance's vacation only makes the conflict easier strategically for us. We are clearing and taking cities on your islands that you would normally have taken today, including some of your members that didn't get the message;)

DeletedUser

well what will be will be :p don't have too much fun with the ghosts though, you might not want us back :p

DeletedUser

a bit too much talky talky and too little sippy sippy for someone on vacation!

i'm preparing a welcome basket which will contain a few cans of whoop-a**.